───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
you decide not to go all out as it is a concert after all. Low-rise jeans with a crop top and a sweater over it, so your not flashing your whole ass crack when you bend down.

"im ready, are you?" Angie asks.

"mhm" you hummed. you did very light but noticeable cute makeup. you look st yourself in the mirror one last time before checking the time.(hah that rhymed)
7:15 pm

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

On your way to mount rageous, Angie asks you a question. "How old do you thing Velvet and Veneer are?" "I don't know, maybe in there early twenties? they don't look old." you respond. "There actually teenagers like us" she says
Really?
"yeah, i just found out a few days ago i also thought they were in their twenties but hey, maybe they will find one of us cute tonight."

"oh please, how our pop-stars gonna find us attractive angie. there's like more than 500 people there."

"hey hey, don't be so judgy yet." she chirps

around this time you guys start entering the area in mount rageous.

"it feels so weird, there's no gravity here" you mumble

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the concert finally starts

people cheering, screaming, jumping, it was so overwhelming but in a good way. two shadows slowly come out and introduce themselves as "Velvet and Veneer!"

Velvet looks prettier in person, her green long hair and her pale skin. Her red lips and nails, everything about her just screams perfect. Her aura is insane, you thought.
What's up Mount Rageons!

If you thought the people were screaming loud enough, they were even louder. you couldn't tell if it was just the stage, but they looked insanely tall. "Look Look! Theres veneer!" Angie yelps

A green haired male standing next to velvet, pale skin as well, very intimidating aura. His hair was up, kinda looked like a mullet? Although Velvet was wearing red lipstick, he was wearing green. That's when they start singing "Sweet dreams" "Sweet dreams are made of this, who am i to disagree?
I travled the world and the seven seas, everybody is looking for something"
Blood curdling screams could be heard "I LOVE YOU VENEER and VELVET YOUR MY IDOL" The girl yelling i love you was pretty, but you side eyed her. Hoping he didn't hear and looked her direction.
Right after the song finished she announced

"We need a new assistant, so to whomever catches this, your hired." The croud goes wild, you swear you see both velvet and veneer look at your direction before throwing the microphone.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

you caught it
you can't believe you caught it.

loud cheers are heard and you feel yourself being pushed closer to the stage.

you feel veneer grab your hand up towards the stage.

"congrats to the pretty lady, your name is?"

you swear you saw him stare at you for a few seconds

"───"

"a pretty name for a pretty girl" he smiles.

the croud goes absolutely wild at him openingly calling you pretty. "So i guess your our new assistant now huh, velvet look our cute our new assistant is." She ruffles your hair and agrees, "Cheer for ───── Mount Rageons!" You can't believe it, so many people are cheering at you. Velvet is quick to get the microphone, saying other things. you kinda wearnt paying attention. Veneer looks down at you and smiles, he bends down a little to whisper in your ear. "pass me your phone number, yeah?" This quickly zaps you out of whatever world you were in, "y-yeah yeah mhm!" you blush a little bit.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"HE CALLED YOU CUTE INFRONT OF SO MANY FANS I CANT BELIEVE IT." Angie screamed out. If she was excited, you were even more. Angie kept talking about how cute we were on stage, and even the awkward height difference was adorable. "They were probably joking calm down." you said. "nuh uh! he asked for your phone number didnt he?? that wouldn't happen unless you worked for him or asked you on a date." she exclaims. "keep your eyes on the road, i don't want you to crash." "fine fine whatever." she mutters. suddenly your phone lights up, a message from a unknown phone number.

"hi pretty"

your heart drops, in a good way.

"ohmygod."

"what happened?" she asks although she just wanted to crash at that point to pay attention , she was focused on driving. "Is Veneer always that flirty with his fans?" Angie responded "Ahm, sometimes not really. he's really sassy though, why?"
"he just texted me hi pretty"

"HE WHAT."

she literally had to park so she could see the message. "ohmygod. Well, i kinda expected it i've never seen him look at a fan like that. don't leave him on seen respond to him!"

"Hi, i loved your performance tonight."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

When you both got home safely, you saw that he texted you 12 minutes ago. yikes.

"Thank you, also we were actually serious about hiring you as our assistant. Our old one is useless. I just didn't expect a pretty girl to appear" you blush at his response, you can't believe it. You'll actually start working for Velvet and Veneer. "Oh really? well what time do i start?" you respond. "well since it's your first day, come whenever you'd like. me and velvet will update you if we want you to come earlier.

" veneers pov "

"Brother you've been texting her all night. All i told you to do was to text her to come tomorrow. do you have a crush on her or something?" Velvet annoyingly says. "nono..why would you say that?" he asks. "Oh please, i saw the way you looked at her when she came up on stage." She walked up to her vanity to let her hair down.  "you have to remove all that makeup before you go to sleep or else you'll get pimples." "fine." he says sassily. He puts his phone down for moment  to take off his makeup, letting his hair free. (i swear that hair is more stiff than queen cheryl)