003

Ready For More?!
Go Team Seo!💓
Shay Shay💗
_____________________________________

I pulled away from him and turned around to see Timmy standing at the door. The look of shock on his face placed a thousand thoughts in my head. Wat if e just go back downstairs and go tell Leo.

For awhile,he said nothing and then he just left closing the door behind. It would have been better if he had spoken because now I didn't know what to expect from him.

I moved from in front of him and went to open the door. He grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him.

"So weh yuh seh?"

Mi we consider it,and with that I left the room. I went back downstairs and most of the people were now gathered in the living room. I took my post beside Cece and soon after Geo came and joined the crowd.

"Yo Geo yuh want a girl," said Jay who had two girls beside him.

"Mi good man,"

"Mi wah find out which omn yuh have cuz from e time yuh go a dah party deh last month yuh tun loyal," said Leo laughing.

"A who yuh deh wid? " asked Jay and I could feel Timmy's eyeball staring at me.

"Stop ask mi question bredda," he said sitting on the sofa and the boys teased him.

He glanced at me and I took a deep breath,trying to stay calm. CeCe decide fi play drink or share basically e mean seh dem a go ask yuh wah question an if yuh doh wah answer yuh haffi drink a shot of vodka.

They started the game,the first question directed to the birthday boy.

"Imma make this one easy...if yuh did fi have wah one night stand wid one a yuh ex who would it be?"

Leo started laughing and everyone's attention was now turned to him.
"Um...most likely Kelly eno...girl did have mi head a way wah time,"

"Eeee yuh want back e slimmaz Leo ..mi can get har fi yuh eno,"joked Rahiem.

"Shay...your turn," said Cece and everyone:s attention was now on me.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

I was silent for awhile and they had started chanting "Spill the tea...spill the tea". I took up a glass and poured out the drink and swallowed it a harsh feeling at the back of my throat.

"A so you one dangerous Shay....mek yah fi tek e first shot,"said Jay and I laughed.

The game continued for awhile and then it got way too boring so the DJ turned up the music and we partied and drank all night until 3:00 am.

Mi head did a spin an mi could a hardly see weh mi did a go. Most people did gone and a only Leo fren dem and some other girls did left.

Everybody did too drunk fi carry mi home so guess mi did haffi spend e night a Geo house.

I fell asleep on the sofa everyone surrounding me,about 6:30 I woke up feeling dehydrated.

I went to the kitchen and took a glass and filled it with tap water. After my first drink it felt like it only made me want more water so I refilled the glass.

As I turned around I found out that Geo was in the kitchen all along. He walked up to me and I tried stepping back only realizing that I was barred by the counter.