PROLOGUE

In the bustling city of Mumbai ,the fate of five diverse couples binding them together. Amidst the clash of fortunes, forced marriage , love at first sight , fake dating , forbidden love became the threads that entangled destinies of the couples , creating a mosaic of love, passion, and the connections which they have lost or never had.

In the heart of this narrative, we discover two charismatic billionaires, a multipurpose businessman, a journalist,  and a lawyer, whose lives are intertwined with a group of girls. These girls, friends since childhood, form a significant connection . Binding them all and creating a magical tale of Devotion.

"Presenting to you all our book Ishq ke fasane: A Tale Of Devotion."

In which we have ....!
_____________________________________

ABHIR CHAKRWATI, a billionaire , whose world collides with SANCHITA SHARMA , a woman with a sunshine demeanor that defies the shadows in his life. The shadow which he created himself .Their reunion, born out of obligation, soon unravels into a tale of love conquering all, turning an emotionless and rude billionaire into a man softened by the warmth of their lost love.

A billionaire, ANKIT CHAKRAWATI, and the captivating model PRISHA MALHOTRA found themselves entangled in a complex web of love, initially mistaken as mere attraction. But as their worlds clashed, creating a symphony of sweet and grumpy encounters,. However, As the sparks flew, they discovered a love that blossomed unexpectedly.

MAANVI SALHOTRA, a chartered accountant. Beneath her composed exterior, she carried the weight of a disturbing past relationship that left scars on her heart. As fate would have it, she crossed paths with ADVIK AGGARWAL , a multipurpose businessman with a concealed life in the shadows of the mafia.He became the healer of her heart's scars and a guiding light through the shadows that hindered her ability to trust.

A composed lawyer named VANSH RASTOGI and a hacker hidden from the world, known only as KANISHKA KAPOOR , found their lives entangled in an unexpected alliance-a forced marriage. Kanishka's heart, guarded by walls of distrust and hate, which Vansh sought to break. However, through various hardships, her hatred slowly transformed into something
unexpected-love.

MANNAT VIRK, a journalist, who once silently loves HARSH KOTWAL during their college time . As time unfolded, fate intertwined their paths again. The ink of their stories mingled with echoes of an unspoken past. Now, as she finds herself falling once again the universe takes turns, and Harsh captivated, falls harder. Their destinies intertwine in a dance of reversed roles, where hearts find a new rhythm.

And there are other characters  also in the story which will be introduced further....!

.

.

.

.

A little glimpses of the story....!
_

______________________________________
---

"I hate you," a loud voice echoed in the room.

But at least tell me what happened," Abhir questioned.

"Stop playing, Abhir Chakrwati," Sanchita said firmly.

"Abhir?  really, Sana? Abhir?" Abhir questioned  in disbelief, as they rarely used names with each other.

"Yes, Mr. Chakrwati, I am done with you, I am done with all this, I am done with us," Sanchita hissed, her eyes welling up with tears.

That's Bullshit ! Abhir said in a rage in his voice .  "Tell me, Sana, what happened? You cannot leave us like this," He said, pulling her close by her wrist.

"Abhir, please, just stop your act. Stop pretending you don't know anything," Sanchita said.

"Please tell me what I should have known that I don't know. Please, please tell me," Abhir pleaded.

Sanchita listened as memories of the night flashed in front of her eyes. She snatched her hand from Abhir's hold and started to leave.

"Sana, Sana, please tell me. Don't leave me like this," Abhir said, trying to hold her hand.

"Leave my hand, Abhir Chakrwati,  Leave me alone," Sanchita said, pointing at his chest.

"Sana," Abhir said as Sanchita again snatched her hand from his grip.

She started to move towards the exit while Abhir continuously shouted for her to stop.

Sanchita stopped at the door frame, turned around, and said, "And also Abhir, I know it was all fake. But if you ever loved me even a little bit, never come before me. Never."

_________________________________
---

"Was our relationship fake to you?" Ankit questioned.

"Which relationship are you referring to, Mr.?" Prisha inquired.

"Which relationship am I referring to?" Ankit asked.

"Yes, because it was only lust and never love from the very start, and we both know it. So, why are you getting all hyped up?" Prisha retorted.

Are you serious? Ankit scoffed.

As serious as I was never before! Prisha replied.

"Lust. So it was only lust and never..." Ankit trailed off.

___________________________________
---

Manvi sighed, "I'm already shattered; if someone tries to touch me, their hand will bleed."

"I don't mind getting hurt or bleeding. All I want is you; I want to be there for you every time you shatter," Advik assured.

"But you will get tired," Manvi doubted.

"I will never," Advik declared.

"You will, like he did," Manvi recalled.

"He who?" Advik asked, seeking clarification.

He--
_______________________________________
---

"I thought I would start anew, but I never knew this would happen," Harsh expressed.

"You never know anything! You never know anything, huh?" Mannat scoffed.

"Please stop playing dumb, just for once," Mannat pleaded, joining her hands.

"What are you saying, Mannat?" Harsh inquired.

"What I'm saying is you never know that--"
______________________________________
---

"I don't want to marry you," Kanishka asserted.

"Then why did you agree?" Vansh questioned.

"Because they blackmailed me," Kanishka confessed.

"Blackmailed you? How?" Vansh inquired.

"They—" Kanishka began.

"Please say no," Kanishka pleaded.

"Sorry," Vansh said, "leave."
_______________________________________
---

.

.

.

.

.

~ Siyameet
_________________________________________

"So, here is the prologue. I hope you liked it. Please let us know in the comments which plot you enjoyed the most."❤️

Don't forget to vote, share &comment🫶🏻.

See you in the first chapter!🫂

bieeeeee👋.."