Chapter 13: 𝒩𝑒𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝓊𝓏𝓏𝓎 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈

As the car moved, Y/n sat anxiously, messing with the zipper of her jacket

As the car moved, Y/n sat anxiously, messing with the zipper of her jacket. Her head turned to the window, she stared as the buildings passed by. Midoryia glanced at her fidgeting and turned down the urge to grab her hand. Y/n clenched her jaw as a large club with bright purple and green lights flashed, a large neon sign lighting up "CLUB 71".

"Oh, are we here?" Y/n whispered as the car stopped, the large line of people dressed for the night made her nervous. Wetting her lips, she turned her head towards him and tried to force a smile. Midoryia nodded his head unbuckling himself, Y/n felt a pit dig deep into her stomach. She wanted to go home.

"Wait!" She yelped, placing her hand on top of his Midoryias body tensed up. Her squeeze made him swallow, she was so close to his arousal. Panicking he squeezed her hand back, he cleared his throat and tried to find the right tone of voice. If he spoke now, he was sure to squeak like a mouse. Y/n glanced down at her hand in his and quickly let go. Making Midoryia frown and grab her hand back.

"Shit... I'm sorry, I'm just nervous" Y/n admitted, avoiding his eyes, she hated the way this made her feel weak and scared, and Midoryia could only chuckle. He found it a bit cute how she had suddenly gotten cold feet. Holding her hand up, he pointed to the doors.

"It's going to be okay, it will be a lot of fun I promise," Midoryia reassured her, looking at her with a soft expression Y/n took a deep breath in. The sight of his face made her heart rate calm, she felt herself relax, still, the panic of people seeing her in this outfit made her nauseous.

"And I'm here with you when you want to leave. Tell me, I'll drop everything and we can go" Her lip twitched, his eyes heavily set on hers. Her chest fluttered with butterflies, he was being so gentle and patient with her. It was a new feeling, one she didnt mind. Taking a deep breath, she nodded her head.

"Okay, you're right it will be fun" With a reassuring nod, Midoryia stepped out of the car. Running to her side and opening it, cameras flashed in her eyes making her squint. Looking ahead, Y/n could feel her stomach drop and her throat warm as several clicks of cameras flooded towards her and Midoryia.

"Shit, I forgot.....Paparazzi..." Midoryia mumbled as he placed a hand out to her. She wanted to vomit, people taking pictures of her? She wasn't even famous, yet several of them were snapping their fingers and trying to grab her and Midoryia's attention. Trying to be brave, she grabbed his hand and emerged from the car. As Midoryia tried to let go, she squeezed his hand tightly.

"Izuku...I'm panicking. Please don't let go" She felt pathetic, Noticing her shaky tone he smiled softly. Holding her hand, he headed to the entrance doors. Midoryia smiled, waving at fans and Paparazzi, Y/n tried her best to smile and avoid Midoryia's spotlight.

Midoryia noticed her attention toward at her ground, feeling a deep pit cloud his stomach. Midoryia wrapped his arm around Y/n and leaned down towards her ear. His soft and almost gruff voice made her cheeks erupt in red.