Chapter 2

Next day ~

As usual Rocky woke up early and remembered that he had to leave for Banglore  today and most importantly needed to see his little dons , whom he dearly loved and was loved by.

His only comfort when he was in a not so very good mood , the orphaned children.

He already knew that they surely would whine as he wouldn't be there for some time so, he decided to buy them some sweets and bid them goodbye in a peaceful environment.

He went to the usual place where the children would usually be and smiled watching them play cheerfully acting as if they were Rocky themselves. 

"Ayee  my little dons , making fun of me?" He asked, startling the kids. 

"Oh! Rocky bhai you scared us." One of the boys spoke. He was dressed up like Rocky. 

"Let me guess, you are me right? But you know what, Rocky is never scared" Rocky stated once again all high and mighty and proud of himself.

"Whatever bhai, you all are all dressed up, going somewhere?" The other boy asked curiously.

"Oh right I'm going somewhere for vacation you know so, I'm here to give you these, and  am expecting a good and peaceful goodbye" He said handing the box of sweets to one of them asking them to share it equally.

He bid them an unexpected peaceful goodbye and went from there wondering if he would be able to meet them ever again.

Aashvi POV~

I woke up annoyed, no, actually got up because I never even got to sleep.

I looked at the watch and it was already 6 so, I went upstairs to wake a dramatic maddam up, already preparing myself for the drama.

Oh! Was I even surprised to know that the door was wide open? Nope.

I went across the room and opened the huge window allowing the sunlight to pass in the room, fully aware that the sunlight would surely disturb  the peaceful slumber of my one and only friend or should I say my partner in crime Aashuka that can't do anything except annoy me. 

"Come on Ashu you know I don't like this stupid thing named sun close the window pleaseee I want to sleep ammaaa" She whined. 

"Shut up! Enough sleep for you. It's already 6 and we'll surely be late. The boss called us, remember?" I tried to remind her. 

"Oh god why did you give me this heartless friend that doesn't even let me sleep peacefully" Oh wow! The drama queen started the drama now. 

"Stop with your dramas and get your ass off the bed and thank the dear god for giving you a friend like me that is able to live with you and your dramas, not killing you in the 5th minute of meeting you." I replied annoyed.

"You have 15 minutes, get yourself ready or I am leaving you, for good this time" I ordered.

"Oh no, no, no please don't leave this poor soul alone in this cruel world. How could you?"She spoke in her overly dramatic tone.

Oh god such a drama queen "Just like that"

"Shut up and get ready" I once again ordered in and left the room for her to change.

After about 15 minutes, she came out of the room in her usual suit.

I gestured for her to come with me and we got in our car, ready to start our day.

"Where are we going?" Aashuka asked.

"Reena wants us to help her with some work so the boss called us early today" I replied, yea we work for Rajendra Desai.

"Sis the hell we are her father's right hand not her servant. I hate that girl you know. Why don't we just leave the job?" she said annoyed.

"Shut up Aashuka you know how much this job means to me and we are helping Reena not serving her so we ain't her servant don't worry" I replied calmly. 

"If it wasn't for you I would've already smacked that girl in her face for the 1000th time till now. I really don't like her attitude"

"I know okay but some months, just for some months and we are heading back to Bombay......I'm ready now" I murmured the last part looking up.

Due to the bright sun we wore our sunglasses and got out of the car tossing the key to one of the drivers and got inside the house. 

"Hey boss, you called us?" Aashuka asked in a serious tone.

"Oh yes! Reena wants to have a party tonight so, she asked for both of you to join her. But before that I want the both of you to finish this guy" Our boss Rajendra Desai clearly stated showing us the photo of a well built yet comedy looking guy's photo.

His name was Raka who was creating a problem in our business.

"Why do you want us to do this work? Is he that  dangerous?" Aashuka spoke before me.

"Well he is dangerous for the rest of the people here. He's a police officer" Boss said.

"What kind of problem?" I asked coldly. 

"He worked for us but now he's asking for more crumbs of bread and has dared to blackmail us" Kamal spat.

"Oh! Ok then we'll call you after 30 minutes" I stated.

"Ready for some action?" I asked Aashuka, smirking already known for her reply.

"Born ready" She said proudly walking forward gesturing for me to follow her.

I rolled my eyes and yet followed her. 

"Well well, why don't you have this little doll for your own? I will deal with other dogs he got" I asked her.

"Woah such a good friend you are. Sure, why not it's been a while since I got to play with a well built muscular doll" She replied smirking.

I gave her a -so proud of you- look and we went off to finish our job. 

Time skip~ 15 minutes later~

He was a lot easier to deal with. It didn't even take 30 minutes as  expected. 

I called the boss "Send some men to collect his body" I spoke.

"Proud of you girls. Why don't you both rest for sometime? You can be back at 6 for Reena. Oh and one more thing Reena wants you to join the party but I want you to look after her ok. Just you, let Aashuka enjoy it for today, hot it?" He ordered.

"Yes boss sure" I replied and cut the call. 

"What did he say?" Aashuka asked.

"He said we could rest for the rest of the day and be back at six for Reena" I replied calmly.

"Why be back for that girl tho?" She was annoyed.

"Not for her, I meant for the party she's throwing" I said.

"OH MY GOD PARTYYYY YESSS! PARTIES ARE MY FAVORITE!" She screamed jumping and dancing.

"Stop barking youuuu my ear is going to bleed" I scolded but not that she cared.

Ughh this idiot, out of annoyance I smacked her at the back of her head. 

"Owwww! You ruthless, merciless human. How can you smack your friend this hard?!" She rubbed her head.

"Oh shush! Don't you dare create a drama in front of a busy road you little tadpole" I said finally shushing her whines but making her laugh repeating the word "tadpole" I used as an insult. 

"Ok now enough that wasn't even that funny!" I said as if I was her mother.

"Ok mother fine but let's go shopping today. I don't have anything to wear tonight" she said making an innocent face.

Oh! How could I deny that small pretty innocent face. I nodded smiling a little, and well I felt like I shouldn't have smiled because she literally simped for my smiling face the whole day.

We spent the day buying her so many clothes , eating at our favorite restaurant and talking about some random things. To be honest I finally had some fun today after so many years.