Info of Story

Eleven people, one goal.. Treasure of Alaskan.

Jennie Kim knows Taehyung as they both are sworn Enemies. Both are after the treasure they took finding treasure as a competition.

Jeon Jungkook a cool and calm boy who likes adventures. Who is on his ship to find the treasure.

Roseanne park/Park Chaeyoung a music student who don't get well with anyone.
But wants treasure at any cost. Even it cost her life.

The jung siblings, Lisa and Hoseok who are the dance monsters of university.
Are after the treasure too.

The famous Trio of university. Jin, Namjoon and Jisoo.. Are after the treasure too.. The competition is in the group too Namjoon and Jin want all treasure for themselves and Jisoo being a smartass she is using her boyfriend and Namjoon.

Park Jimin and Min Yoongi the sports boys of university are aiming the treasure.

What will happen who will get the treasure?.

.......

Jennie Kim hates taehyung to the core due to his playboy nature and Taehyung hates her because she hates him.
It's for others..
But the real reason is.
Taehyung always wanted to be the president of all clubs but Jennie got this position so he is jealous of her position as she is superior to him.

He loves to tease her seeing her tensed, annoyed gives him happiness. And sometimes he made her cry. Seeing her like this was a next level of satisfaction to him.

Jimin is the biggest flirt of the campus many girls die over him and he don't have any interest in relationships. He is best friend of Min Yoongi Jimin too hated Taehyung as he got all fans as soon as he entered the university and made a solo debut as singer.

Min Yoongi the capitan of basketball ball team has a little crush over a cheerleader named Nayeon.

Roseanne park/ Park Chaeyoung is a silent introvert who don't like to mingle with any other loves to spend her time with music.

Jung siblings loves to dance as dance is in their blood. Lisa being good sister do her job to annoy shit out of her brother Jung Hoseok.

Speaking about The most popular trio of the university we have Jin and his girlfriend Jisoo along with his cousin Namjoon.  they are smart as well as the bullies of university.

Jungkook the cute. Calm. And Cool boy of campus as he is lives for adventure.