Chapter 11; Law

Author's POV

Hey? Can you hear me?

Ahh alright it's on, let's start....

法律就是法律

Past;

Takemichi's POV:

"AHH!"

This can't be happening! All i can do is watch! Watch! Watch! WATCH! Every single time....

But, that's not what i have to worry about right now, yes i have met hakkai now im well aware who taiju shiba is, im well aware...

Im sitting on the bench at the park, i keep travelling in the past yet I can't save. Wait wait! WAIT!

kaku-chan said something, nii-san is it? Im sure he doesn't have a brother... Right? Ahh! This is too much, but right now i need to know who taiju shiba is, im sure what ever he said is still not gonna be bothering the future yet.

I...

Hope.

Author's POV:

On the other hand of the show, at a long range, it can be a great spot for shooting and hitting the target that's what haruchiyo thought

A past is the past, the past that cannot be changed, that was what he thought back then but now...

It's different, the future can be changed but the faith cannot, it's what the storyline is supposed to be, the storyline that in order for us readers to read us anime watchers to watch. But now, something across followed some else.

12-1-24 POV:

"...."

I watched him, talking, chatting happily without worries, but- i need to break that.

You might need to fall for an hour or two, just a little, this is my only chance.

Author's POV;

"Hey sanzu-"

No one replied, in just a few seconds the male once again called his name but none.

"Oi haruchi- yo..."

The braid head looked at the sleeping male beside him who he was just talking to a minute ago, now was sleeping... Sleeping into a deep slumber

Sanzu's POV

"Ugh, my head-"

"Oh, you're finally here."

"huh-"

I looked at the side seeing a tall figure- wait hold up, is that...

ME????

"What the- who are you!?"

I asked, no it was more like demand than a question, well there was no time to be polite anyways someone, someone, a person who looked like me is well in front of me.