Let me help you

I love you so much, and it's so scary, because you're too good for me, you're too precious, and too beautiful.

Your heart, your mind, your soul, your eyes, your smile, all of it is so beautiful.

You're so sweet, so caring, and so trusting, but you don't see when all people want is to try and take advantage of you, and then your perfect and beautiful smile falls, and your heart begins to hurt.

You don't look at me the way I look at you, and that's okay, but I wish you would let me love you, and let me take care of you, make your heart feel better, and your smile come back even sweeter than before.

You deserve nothing less than love, happiness, care, and praise.

I want to be the one to praise you, care for you, love you, and to make you so happy, that your heart hurts even just a little less than it does right now.

I want to give you everything you deserve and more, even if it isn't enough.

You can use me, and then throw me away when you're done with me, you can do whatever you want to me if it makes your heart hurt less, I don't mind.

You still look so pretty when you cry, but so broken, it hurts my heart.

I don't want you to have to hurt this way, so I want to give you all of me, in hopes that it'll make everything better, or even just a little easier for you.

💛