Message from the author: Why F.H.A.E means so much to me?

I first thought of writing F.H.A.E nearly one and a half years ago. Before that, I don't even remember writing a short story of my own but I don't know what happened and what triggered my brain that day but all the ideas about this wonderful world of so-called 'flawless humans' came swarming into my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about its characters, what will be its ending and how can I make it as interesting as possible. After brainstorming for a while, I made a rough plan and I must admit that many things took a complete U-turn from how they were initially planned but I am just happy that someone like me is creating something that he can call his own. I had previously written a 17-chapter draft but then had a huge writer's block and here I am starting anew with a fresh account, a better story, and better writing skills.

F.H.A.E might not be for everyone but if you enjoy it, congratulations – you, too, may have something 'wrong' with your brain, just like me! 🤣
________________________________

Synopsis:

It's the year 2043 and humanity has done tremendous development in many aspects to make their life easier but space exploration and space technology are the fields that have witnessed rapid progress in their respective field. For the ever-changing and developing world of humans, talented human resource is required in large amounts due to which the 'Flawless Human Assembly Examination' is conducted every year in one of the great 5 nations which include Russia, The USA, China, France, and Lestor. 15-year-old Blake Robbins decides to crack the F.H.A.E despite his low grades in high school to fulfill his dream of becoming the 'crest minister' of his country, Lestor. This is the story of his 4 years of hardship which he overcomes together with his other 5 friends. Still, in this twisted world, the puppet show never ends, and mysteries are unveiled at every step, piling up in your head until they eventually run out.

*F.H.A.E officially started serializing weekly on ShrineofGenesis's Wattpad account from 2024/02/26.

*A new chapter every week on Monday at 6:00 pm NPT.
________________________________

My social media handles:

Instagram: https://instagram.com/shrine_of_genesis?igshid=MTNiYzNiMzkwZA%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

Youtube: https://youtube.com/@ShrineofGenesis-99?si=0W-qX6b33IipxSpl
________________________________

If you have any queries, or suggestions or want to talk to me about literally anything then you can contact me through: utsavbhatta02@gmail.com or ubhatta94@gmail.com or you can message me on one of my social media handles.

And at last, thank you for reading or planning to read F.H.A.E. F.H.A.E wouldn't be F.H.A.E without you guys✨.