Chapter 49

Chapter 49

NASA OFFICE na ako ngayon. Gaya nang sinabi ni Burn binigyan niya ako nang space gaya nang hinihiling ko.

We are in the middle of our meeting. Discussing all of the projects that the company have launch these past few months. Elaborating what project actually hit the market high. And what strategies we could make to keep it high and eliminating all the unprofitable projects. Some of my men are already been arguing for some matter as for the projects to be eliminated same as we brainstorm for our future projects and strategies. At the end of the morning we call for a lunch break. Burn is also participating with the meeting. He see to it that he have read all of the documents i sent to him. After the noon break all of us return to the conference room. Burn sent me food for lunch in my office. Leaving a note with it.

"Have a great lunch Babe. Take all the time you need. For I am the reason you have to do this. I'll face the consequences of my deeds."

I smiled with his notes. He actually didn't give me time to heal, for he just makes me fall in love with him more.

After the lunch break we all return to the conference room. Again brainstorming for the next project our division would launch. I was also informed that the monthly meetings will be held this thursday and the quarterly meeting is on Friday. I need to have the full report done by tomorrow for it has to be presented to our CFO and CEO on thursday. I have to bring Burn with me so i might ask him to stay pass office hours for the finalization of our divisions reports.

4:00pm For we all are exhausted for today's meeting i ask all of my men to call it a wrap. They are dismissed to return to their works. But I asked Burn to stay for we still have to finalize all the report for the Thursday and Friday meeting.

"Burn, can you stay for a little longer?" Saad ko habang palabas lahat sa conference room namin. Lahat sila napalingon samin.

"Yeah. Of course." Hindi na lang namin sila pinansin.

"We still have to finalize all of the presentation for thursday. I want it all to be prepared tomorrow."

"Tell me what to do."

"Okay. See you in my office. I'll ask Loren to fix the conference room."

"Okay." Lumabas na kami nang conference dala ang laptop ko. Dumerecho na ako sa office ko maya maya ay kasunod ko si Burn at Lorenz.

"Lorenz, pasabi naman sa maintenance paayos na nang conference room. Tapos paki send sakin lahat nang documents natin for this quarter."

Umupo si Burn sa couch sa office ko tapos ay nilapag sa coffee table ang laptop niya.

"Meron po kayo sa desktop niyo Ma'am."

"Sige. Ako na bahala. Pauwi ka na ba?"

"Mamaya pa po'ng 5pm. May ipapagawa pa po ba kayo."

"Wala naman na ako na lang siguro ang bahala."

"Sige po Ma'am ipapaayos ko lang po yung conference room."

"Sige."

Lumabas na si Lorenz. Naiwan kami ni Burn sa office.

"What do you want me to do?" Burn asked.

"Wait let me check all of my documents. Are you sure you can stay here past 7pm?"

"7pm? Are we even allowed to stay here till the hour?" Saad niya sabay upo sa swivel chair sa harap nang desk ko

"I seldom stay here till 9pm"

"Wow. That how workaholic you are?"

"Nope. I just wanted to finish all of my works so i can relax the next day."