Chapter 10

End Of The Night

End Of The Night

The sky was littered with stars while the two lovers played with the sand and water.

Love could be detected in the there eyes as they stared at each other under the moon light.

Y/N POV

On our way back to the motorcycle Minho suddenly stopped walking causing me to halt in my steps.

"Are you ok" I asked turning to face him but he was on one knee.

I gasp as tears start to well up in my eyes, "is this what I think it is" I asked my hand hovering over my lips and I stared at him.

He nodded as he took out a small box from his pocket. Tears started to fall down my face before he could say anything.

"y/n we have been together for over two years, and I would like to be together for many more years but under a different tittle, husband and wife. I remember the day we decided to reveal our two-year relationship that was the day I decided I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life, I was so happy we weren't a secret anymore. I remember I even asked Changbin for his consent, he threatened me, but I proved that I deserved your love and that's how we are here, so will you marry me."

"yes yes yes" I reply then throwing myself onto him causing us to fall onto the sand.

He lifted us and slid the ring onto my finger.

I stared at the ring as the moonlight reflected off of it.

I smiled not feeling Minho lifting me up until I was face to face with his honey like eyes.

I stared into them not realizing that the space between us was beginning to shrink enormously until his lips connected to mine.

Suddenly the moment was ruined by a flash. We pulled away to see the others standing behind Bangchan who held the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess this is the end of this book
Hope you guys enjoyed it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I guess this is the end of this bookHope you guys enjoyed it