Hantengu x Douma

Bottom Douma, they are all genderbends.

Something relaxed, ig...

The appearence of Hantengu may vary

(A ruler decided it all 💀)

How did all this start? Well, as I explain...

It was a winter night, Nakime teleported all the upper moons to the infinite fortress, everything was normal, Douma was bothering Akaza, Hantengu said that everything seemed terrifying to him, Gyokko was inside her pot, Kokushibo was just sitting in a corner, and On the upper moon six, Daki and Gyutaro were sitting talking, all waiting for their master, the demon queen to make her appearance.

Muzan: For more than 400 years, I started recruiting you all, I still can't believe you haven't found the lily... - She says with an aggressive voice, which made all the moons except Douma bow-

That was something that Muzan didn't care about, in fact, he didn't dislike it, just for the simple fact that if Douma didn't show respect to her, she wasn't going to show it to anyone, which made her look like an even bigger threat than she already was by being the second superior, the third strongest demon that has ever existed.

Muzan: So? Does someone has anything to say about it? 

Douma: What can I say master, i don't have detective material, are you sure that flower exist?

Muzan: Well- of course you idiotic bitch, why would i make you search for it then?

Douma: Well, multiple strong demon tried to found it, but they couldn't.

Muzan: That isa point, but that guy, said that he made it with the blue spider lily, and he wasn't lying...

Douma: How are you sure?

Muzan: Can you just shut up, i didn't call you all to argue with you Douma.

Douma: How mean... -She whispers-

Muzan: I am going to divide you in groups to search the lily, Daki, Gyutaro, you go together, you can get out of my sight...

A biwa sounds and Daki and Gyutaro disappear.

Muzan: Now, Gyokko and Akaza, you will go together.

The biwa souds again but this time Akaza and Gyokko dissapear.

Muzan: Kokushibo, you can go alone, take care of yourself.

Douma sighs, Muzan's favoritism was noticeable from afar, the biwa sounds and now Kokushibo is the one that disappears. Douma looks at Hantengu and Hantengu looks at Douma, Hantengu was a woman who looked like she was on her twenties, long brown hair, little red eyes and always with a look of fear on her face, Douma couldn't lie, she was attracted to her.

Muzan: Now Hantengu and Douma, go together.

The biwa souns and they appear in a forest.

Douma: Hello Hantengu-chan! -She says in a dirty tone, not her usual calm tone-

Hantengu: Ahhh! -She falls, she was obviously scared-

Douma: Sorry are you ok?

Hantengu gets up and bows.

Hantengu: Sorry, it wasn't your fault...

Douma: <Awwww, she looks so cute> Don't worry, are you ok?

Hantengu: Yes... let's start the mission...

Douma: Okiii!

There happened hours, Douma was talking and Hantengu was listening to her, it was like free therapy to Douma, Hantengu was taking her time to look at Douma, a cute girl with a pale and soft look skin, rainbow pastel eyes, and platinum blond hair, her appearence of a human helps her to mix with them.

Douma: Maybe we should seppare to search that flower.

Hantengu If you say so...

An hour later Douma hears a shout, not any, Hantengu was shouting, she run the fastest she could to Hantengu, there was her fighting with a hashira, a boy of a slender build who was rather tall for his age and had notably red lips in contrast to his pale complexion. He has a long, straight, black hair that reached just below his hips, worn down with two shorter clumps over his shoulders, and arched, ear-length bangs on either side of her face. His eyes were a pale violet and slanted towards the sides of his face, bright and bug-like, with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them. Douma's first reflexe was running to the hashira and cutting his face with her fans, the hashira who name was Kanae Kocho attacked Douma with his katana.

Douma: Hantengu run!!

So Hantengu did, a fight with Douma and the hashira started and lasted until dawn, when Douma left on the ground a almost dead boy because she had to run if she didn't wanted to be killed by the sunlight, she went where Hantengu was and talked to her.

Douma: Are you ok? the hashira is dead now.

Hantengu couldn't recite a word, she was stunned, the sight of a full of blood cute girl left her speechless.

Douma: Emmm... Hantengu? Hey, Hantenguuu?

(I feel like Hantengu liking Douma is so forced but i have to study for 6 tests 💀).

Douma: I was searching for a: "Thank you Douma for saving my life from a ·FUCKING· hashira" and maybe a kiss but ok...

Hantengu has her all face red because of Douma's words and says:

Hantengu: O-oh, yeah, S-sorry and thank you for that...

Douma: And where is the kiss?

Hantengu: I-I...

Douma: I have to do it? ok...

Douma hugs Hantengu and kiss her on the cheeks, Douma immediately turns into a kiss in the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------····-------------------------------------------------------

I feel like it is too forced but ok... i don't have many time, i made this for fun...

Bye, make requests on the comments.