《chapter 10: coma》

×Dashi's pov×
We found the gup-b next to the cave in...

Kwazii called us cause he's stuck...

And he was ignored...

I felt guilty.... I looked at Barnacles as he scanned the area... "we need to find a way to get him out.." Barnacles said... "yeah.." I said...

I sighed... would Kwazii forgive us? I hoped he would....

We quickly started to move rocks...

Until we found....

💉.....💉

💉.......💉

×Kwazii's pov×
"I hope you're happy..." I said, as I passed out...

×Barnacles's pov×
I looked at Kwazii as I ran over, we freed him and handed him to peso...

I hope he'll be okay...

×Peso's pov×
We rushed back to the octopod... where I put kwazii into the medical bay, but...

Kwazii was in a coma... I sighed as I walked over to the others "Kwazii is in a coma..." I told them....

"What...?" Barnacles said....

×Tweak's pov×
I ignored him, and now he was in a coma, Kwazii no... wake up I thought to myself...

I honestly thought Barnacles was going to blame me but he didn't.... I sighed as he went to his room... Peso went to Kwazii's side.... I went to my room, I couldn't believe this....

A few months past Kwazii was still in a coma, showing hardly any signs of waking up...

wake up, kwazii... I thought to myself...

×Barnacles's pov×
I was in my room, feeling guilty for Kwazii's situation.....

I sighed.... would he wake up?

×Peso's pov×
I looked at Kwazii... he lied on the bed, still unconscious, but alive... I turned around to stock my supplies....

×Kwazii's pov×
I opened my eyes, seeing myself in the medical bay... why was I here? How was I here, alive? I didn't have time to question anything, I had to get out of here, I carefully got up, and wrote a note....

And snuck out....

They wouldn't care anyways...