we found a tire swing!

i awoke to the sun in my eye and the sound of birds chirping outside. i checked my phone. it was 6:30am. id hoped to sleep a little longer than that. i fell asleep at 5:00pm last night since i wasn't feeling well. i turned to my right to see chris still asleep. one of his arms was under his pillow and the other was tangled into my hair a bit. i gently lifted chris' arm and slid my hair back  to my side of the bed. as i was scrolling through a website labeled "quiet things to do" i saw a little trail pop up. it was a trail in the woods that led to a little lake. i bookmarked the website before carefully leaving the bed and gently shutting the door to avoid waking chris. i knew i wouldn't be able to do much until chris woke up, so i sprawled out on the couch and watched tv for a couple hours until chris woke up. "morning" i said with my eyes still fixated on the tv screen as chris made his way to the fridge. he said nothing in return as he popped open a pepsi and shut the fridge with his foot. "you sleep okay?" chris nodded as he plopped down next to me on the couch. "you feel like going out?" "maybe in a couple hours" chris shrugged as i made my way to the kitchen. i started breakfast while chris headed to the bathroom to shower. he came down with just grey sweatpants on. he had his towel in hand, still drying his hair as i set down our breakfast plates. after eating i also showered and got ready for the day. "so where did you wanna go?" chris asked. "oh i found this really cute trail and we've never been so i thought it might be fun" i smiled. i had chris start up the car while i made sure we weren't forgetting anything. on the way i pointed to chris which turns to take. when we got there we were walking and holding hands and just talking to one another. it was really peaceful and fun. i paused for a second, pulling chris back with his hand in mine. "do you hear that?" i exclaimed. "the lake?" he questioned. i nodded and started to speed up as i brushed trees and bushes out of my way. chris followed behind. "that's so pretty! go stand over there. i want a picture!" i exclaimed excitedly. as chris made his way to the front of the lake i pulled out my polaroid camera. "okay i got it" chris then grabbed my polariod from my hands and signaled for me to stand in front of the lake. "cute" he beamed. as i was scanning through the pictures chris tapped my shoulder. "hm?" he then started to shake my shoulder. "a tire swing!" he giggled excitedly. "if you push me, i'll push you" he exclaimed. "okay." he grabbed my hand, quickly hauling the both of us to the swing.

that was chapter 2! i hope you liked it! if you did make sure to rate it

that was chapter 2! i hope you liked it! if you did make sure to rate it. requests are open <3