Chapter 2

Tsurugi smiled, while tears feel from his amber eyes.

He tried to get nearer to Tenma's figure, but his legs still shaking, made him fall after a few steps forward.

His hands were touching the ground as he had his look down. Drops of the salty water which was coming out the bluette's eyes were falling on the ruined concrete.

Shaky sounds came out of his mouth, as he tried to talk once again.

"I thought- I-I thought I wouldn't- *sniff* that you were-"

He tried to say something, to put words into the right place, his eyes were closed as he tried to stop his tears from falling.

As he opened them up once again, he saw a white fabric covering his view of the pavement, he raised his glance, looking forward.

He then moved his eyes, looking beside him, and saw Tenma, hugging him tightly.. or at least he thought he was, since, somehow, he couldn't feel him.

He raised his arms, as he slowly, and unsurely, tried to touch Tenma'a shoulders.

As he reached them, he tried to place his hands on his figure, but, they went through it..

Tenma wasn't semi transparent, he looked like he was made of flesh and bones, just like a human, but, apparently, he was nothing more than a presence his body couldn't feel or touch, even if Tenma could.

Tenma slowly broke the hug, as he placed his hands on Tsurugi's shoulders, looking at him in the eyes.

They stayed like this for a while, until Tenma made a little and gentle smile, and stared talking.

"It's been a while innit?" A small chuckle followed his sentence.

"I know that this might be confusing and a little bit weird but- I promise that I'll tell you everything, one day" Tenma said as he kept talking, with a gentle and relaxing tone in his voice.

"Now it's better if you go, but you can come back and visit me whenever you want" he then disappeared, not leaving any trace.

.

.

.

.

It was now the evening of the same day, and Tsurugi was sitting in the kitchen, still thinking about what happened, I mean, who wouldn't, he really had a crazy of a day huh?

He kept looking at the surface of the table, with his eyes wide open and surrecting his face his hands, placed in front of mouth as his face leaned on them.

His mind was still floating in his thoughts when they got interrupted by a sudden call coming from his phone.

He took it with his hand, looking at the screen.

"Nii-san❤️"

It said, Yuuichi has been calling him all day, 13 missing calls.

Talking about him, Yuuichi was now able to walk normally, without crutches, he didn't need them anymore, neither a wheelchair.

Of course he still needed to do some checking once a week, to make sure that everything was fine and that he shouldn't be worrying about loosing the ability of walking once again.

It sure needed some time more for him to come back to all the usual uses of his legs, he still couldn't ran for a long period of time, but the doctor said that in maybe one maximum two years, he could come back running as well, and so, even play soccer.

Tsurugi was so happy when the news of his brother finally having the so long dreamed surgery he has been waiting for.

And now seeing him walking again after so long, made him smile, maybe, the only thing that was able to make him feel happiness and make him have a genuine smile on his face, instead of a fake one.

But, coming back to our story, as much as Tsurugi saw the name on the screen, he immediately answered.

"Hey nii-san, sorry fo-"

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT CALM TONE YOUNG MAN, I GOT SO WORRIED, WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWERED MY CALLS?!" Yuuichi yelled from the other side of the phone, in an angry, worried tone, cutting Tsurugi off.

"I'm sorry Yuuichi, I just- uh.." the bluette tried to find a good excuse.

"...stayed at exercising at the gym a little longer than usual. I haven't checked the phone, gomen"

He came up with something he thought it was believable enough to not create any doubt in his brother's mind, and fortunately, he was right.

"Uhm... I see.. well don't do it ever again! Please warn me when you do so ok?' he said, still a bit angry, but calmer than before.

"I'll remember that for the next time"

"You better be.... Anyway, how was your day, and your studies?"
Yuuichi replied, changing the argument.

"Everything is going ok, I'm waiting for some of my test results"
He said, with a calm tone, as he had a small smile on his face. Talking to his brother makes him forget about all the bad things that happened, even if it's for a short time, he was able to make his mind rest and just think about the happy moments.

They talked for a few more minutes when a muffled voiceover echoed from the other side of the phone.

"Honey dinner is ready!"

It was Ayaka, Yuuichi's girlfriend, they met years ago when Yuuichi still couldn't walk, she studies medicine and she was sent by her university to study how doctors worked.

She got his room assigned, that's when they stared talk, they basically became friends, until they both fell in love for one another.

"I'm coming! Sorry gotta go now, remember to eat dinner and rest ok? Love you!" Yuuichi said.

"Love you too" Tsurugi replied, before Yuuichi could hang up.

He placed the phone on the table, as he got up and went to the dresser, taking some ingredients to cook something for himself.

As he looked at what he had, he thought about making a "Callos", a Spanish spicy food.

He never enjoyed eating spicy food, but this is Tenma's favorite dish, and also, he didn't mind this recipe.

He started to prepare everything, he turned on the stove, took meat, the ham, and the spicy sausage, and that Spanish blood sauce he never learned the name of.

It didn't take him too long, in fact, it took him just thirty minutes.

He ate everything quickly, before turning the kitchen's lights off and going to his bedroom, change his clothes in his usual bed-time fit, which was just some boxers and a random short sleeves shirt, and go to sleep.

Ghost's characteristics

3

There are different types of ghosts, who control one of the Earth's elements, but there are also sub ghosts who control a specific part of the Earth's elements which are weaker than the once who control all the characteristics of it.