Part 1

~3:RD PERSON~

"You're fat!"
"You're disgusting!"
"You will never find anybody who likes you, idiot!"

That was what Anna got to hear five days a week when she was in school, she hated school. But she kept going. And she finished school. And now she works as a waitress at Starbucks. And believe it or not, but the words followed her to her job to. The other waiters said the same things the bullies in school did.

"You look awful"
"You're gross"
"Nobody likes you"

She was 21, she shouldn't have to her this things anymore. But she kept going. But she wasn't even sure why anymore.

She thought every day of ending her life. Just to get away from everyone and everything. And a year before this, she hade tried. But maybe it didn't count as a suicide try.

She hade stood at the train station and she know exactly when the trains would come. She was on the end of the platform and was about to jump when a man grabbed her arm and hold her back. Then she just watched the man who saved her life get on the train and leave, forever.

But she wished he had never hold her back, cause now she hade to live the hell that is her life. She didn't have anybody to talk to. She had one friend before, but she had left her to move to USA.

Every since she could remember she had cried herself to sleep every night and she couldn't even remember the last time she smiled a real smile.

She faked smiles allot. It was like her hobby, when she didn't cut or burn herself or when she throw up, she faked a smile. She faked it for her family, her customers and to everyone she saw. Her mom, her dad and her stepdad where all dead. Her little sister was the only family she had left, but now she lived in San Francisco.

She just felt like no one cared about her, and she was right, she didn't have any friends beside her sister, and they didn't even lie in the same country anymore.

But tomorrow that was all gonna change...