𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

┏━━━━━━༻📸༺━━━━━━┓CHAPTER SEVEN──"the ex"┗━━━━━━༻📸༺━━━━━━┛⋆♡⸝⸝❦⊹°˖➴

┏━━━━━━༻📸༺━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER SEVEN──
"the ex"
┗━━━━━━༻📸༺━━━━━━┛
⋆♡⸝⸝❦⊹°˖➴

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 her element, striding down the runway like a vision in a variety of designer outfits.

The runway was bright with lights, and the crowd watched her every move. The outfits she modeled ranged from elegant and feminine to daring and modern. One moment she was wearing a flowing gown, the next, a sharp pantsuit, all while maintaining her characteristic grace and elegance.

Elias sat in the VIP section of the venue, his gaze fixated on the runway. He was oblivious to the women around him who were trying to get his attention, all he could focus on was Rosalie.

His eyes followed her every move, from her confident stride to the way she posed effortlessly for the cameras.

He tried his best to hide his feelings of longing and love for her behind a mask of nonchalance, but his heart was in his throat.

"Elias. Fancy seeing you here," A woman's sultry voice says.

Elias turns to see a brunette woman with brunette hair and hazel eyes sitting next to him.

"Who are you?" He questions.

The woman smirks at him. "You don't recognize your own ex-fiancée? Does the name Sofia Dalton ring a bell?"

Shock registers on Elias's face as he recognizes the woman in front of him. "Sofia? What the hell are you doing here?" He asks, his mind racing with surprise.

"Enjoying the fashion show of course," Sofia glances down at the runway, then back at Elias. "How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," She touches his arm, squeezing his bicep.

Elias shifts uncomfortably in his seat, pulling his arm away from Sofia's touch. "I'm fine, but I'd prefer if you keep your hands to yourself," He says firmly, his gaze flickering back to Rosalie on the runway.

Sofia giggles. "You don't like my touch anymore? You used too. Especially in bed," She bites her lip, eyeing Elias's groin shamelessly.

Elias frowns, his disgust at Sofia's forwardness showing on his face. "I'm not the same person I was back then," He says, his tone cold. "We're not together anymore, and we're never going to get back together. You and I are done."

Sofia pouts, clearly expecting a different reaction. "Oh, come on, Elias. We had some good times together, didn't we? Can't we at least be friends?" She asks, leaning closer to him and placing her hand on his thigh.