Chapter 1

BintangAzhar1
on a nearby planet, a group of space explorers stumbled upon an ancient temple hidden deep in the jungle. Dr. Sophia Patel, a renowned archaeologist, couldn't believe her eyes as she deciphered the ancient texts etched into the walls. "This is incredible!" she exclaimed to her team. "It's a map leading to a long-lost civilization!" Little did they know, their discovery would soon change the course of their lives forever.
The alien, named Zara, gazed at the human with a mix of fascination and concern. She gently placed the human in a special pouch on her belt, designed for carrying vulnerable creatures. Zara wondered how this tiny, fragile being had ended up on her planet. She had never seen a creature like this before. As she walked back to her spaceship, Zara couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility for the human's safety. She made a mental note to study the human's language and culture, hoping to understand more about this strange and intriguing being.
Sophia's eyes widened in terror as she realized she was being carried by an alien. She started yelling and thrashing about, trying to break free from Zara's grasp. "Let me go! What are you doing?! Where am I?!" she screamed, her voice hoarse from fear. Zara's expression turned to one of surprise and concern, never having seen a creature react this way before. She tried to calm Sophia down, speaking in a soothing tone and stroking her head, but Sophia just continued to panic, her mind racing with thoughts of abduction and experimentation.
Sophia's eyes widened in shock as she realized she was being taken home by an alien. She tried to process what was happening, but her mind was a whirlwind of confusion and fear. She struggled against the pouch, trying to break free, but Zara's grip was gentle but firm. "No, no, no! Let me go! I want to go home!" Sophia shouted, her voice hoarse from fear. Zara just cooed and patted the pouch, trying to soothe Sophia, but Sophia just continued to struggle, her heart racing with fear. Ah, I understand. So, Zara has other intentions and plans to keep Sophia with her, perhaps as a companion or friend. This adds a new layer of complexity to the story, as Sophia may not be willing to stay with Zara and may try to find a way to escape or return home.

Sophia's eyes widened in alarm as she realized Zara's intentions. "Wait, what? You can't keep me here! I have to go back to my planet," she protested, trying to struggle out of the pouch. Zara's grip tightened, her eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint. "Oh, no, little one. You're much too interesting to let go. I think I'll keep you as my own little pet human," she said, her voice dripping with amusement.