Act 3-Suki-Sailor Aurora

After the awakening of Sailor Universe, Hinata and Akira were at the arcade, discussing the next guardian, Sailor Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights. As they were playing the  Sailor E game, Suki watched them play and decided to play the game too. As she was playing, the place got attacked. Hinata and Akira decided to transform into their Sailor Guardian forms. "I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and freedom! I'm Sailor Sun! And now, in the name of the Sun, you shall burn!" Sailor Sun yelled. "I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and the universe! I'm Sailor Universe! In the name of the Universe, I'll conquer you!" Sailor Universe shouted.
"SUN TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Sun shouted. "Universe Shock!" Sailor Universe yelled. Solar decided to give Suki a transformation pen so she could transform into Sailor Aurora. "Say Borealis Power, Make Up!" Solar suggested. Suki nodded. "Borealis Power, MAKE UP!" Suki yelled. "I'm the Lovely Guardian who fights for life and the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora! In the name of Aurora, I'll stop you!" Sailor Aurora decided to use her first attack. "NORTHERN LIGHTS BLAST!" Sailor Aurora yelled. Sailor Sun and Universe were impressed with the attack. "AURORA BOREALIS POWER ATTACK!" Sailor Sun saw that Sailor Aurora was powerful and knew that she'd make a good ally.