🚨Disclaimer🚨

Hey guyssss 💗

Before I get into the book,their are a few things that I wan't to let you guys know so there won't be any problems or confusion. 

-If you don't feel comfortable with anxiety,depression,or just any mental problems whatsoever then,this book isn't for you.

-This book does get really dark and talks about very hard and difficult things that revolves around kids and infants and yeah..

-This also talks about homelife issues and problems that teenagers go through and you know teenagers have the WORST type of minds cause you're not in a good mental state at the age(some might not go through this but most do)

-This book is kinda based off of me and the reason why I said kinda bc not everything will be stuff that I went through just most of it will be.

-So like before this does have (tw) in this story  like sexual themes in here revolving around kids.

-I will be writing this as a oneshot book even though this is a all about me type of book just so it can feel like you're reading an actual book..if that makes sense.

so for the most part this is it and based of off the things that I mentioned,this will be a very dark and just nerve racking story but this does describe me.Umm..there will be happy moments and good things just not much..

One last thing is just me pointing it out but this is a ALL ABOUT ME like everyone requested for, so I ofcourse gave it to you

With that being said..

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN or whatever you guys are (jk)

WELCOME TO...

INDIFFERENT PATHWAYS 🎉 🎉