「🌙」𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨; 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴;𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉
❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

❤︎EIGHT

seoul, south korea

it'd been a week since minho had been let free from the captivity of his bedroom and he has been in there since.

he'd been following felix around like a kitten following it's mother.

felix insisted that minho stay in his room; taking him everywhere he went, not even giving the others a minute of alone time with him.

every room chris enters in search for felix, minho is always glued to his side; the two cuddled up, felix whispering to him in a low voice

he needs it to stop.
today.

━━━━━━━━━ ❤︎ ━━━━━━━━━

chris enters the living room area; felix has basically made it his and minho's habitat.

as expected, minho is practically seated in felix's lap; his legs thrown over felix's.

it's a common sight a this point in spite of it only being a week.
on the other hand, seeing him share minho's attention with changbin- or any of the other guys for that matter, is a peculiar sight to see.

but, it just makes chris' job a lot easier.

felix, we need to talk.
he says.

the trio jumps, whipping their heads arounds, very much not expecting to see chris out of his room any time soon.
oh, okay.
felix replies.

felix whispers something in minho's ear, very close and intimate.
chris scowls, something vile twisting in his stomach.

he sees felix give minho a small smile before he proceeds to walk to chris' side.

the older male walks away first, nodding his head, felix follows behind.
don't get too touchy!
he yells out, directed towards changbin.

with felix gone, minho feels awkward again, a bubble made of anxiety and discomfort building around him.

he must make it very noticeable, because he sees a shift of emotions on changbin's face.

are you uncomfortable with me?
changbin questions; his tone saddend.

minho doesn't want to hurt his feelings anymore than he already has, but lying won't do him any good; he nods.

you can blame felix for that, he's been hogging you since you got here.
changbin sighs; the corners minho's lips quirk up and he nods in agreement.

well then, maybe we could "restart"?
actually get to know eachother without any interruptions.
maybe then things will be less awkward.
minho suggests; his eyes fixated on his lap, fidgeting with his hands.

i like the sound of that.
changbin smiles brightly.

let's go for a walk!
changbin suggests, jumping up from the sofa.

am i allowed to go outside?
minho questions, a look of covnfusion spread over his face; mirroring changbin's actions, standing up as well.