Chapter 7

The mellifluous voice of the younger echoed in the cosy space of the kitchen as brunette stirred the soup by adding spices inside.

Jungkook was so immersed in cooking the dinner that he didn't notice the main door unlocking and a certain happy male skipping his way through the hall.

Taehyung silently reached closer to his humming wife who is unaware of the older's presence. Ravenette leaned forward and whisper.

"I'm home, babe." 

Jungkook jolted a little but smile as soon as he recognise the voice. 

He leaned back as his husband wrapped the long big arms around him while nuzzling in his neck.

"Welcome home, hubby. How was your interview?" Jungkook asked giggling, feeling ticklish when older's fluffy hair brushed over his prudent skin.

"I got the job." Taehyung mumbled with his face buried in other's arc of neck. Taehyung always seeks for his wife's comfort after having a rough tiring day. Younger's scent makes him feel at home and jungkook was indeed his home.

Brunette immediately turned over and cupped his husband's face in his baby-soft hands, staring at the older with huge sparkly eyes and a wide bunny smile.

"Really?" Kook asked with excitement obvious in his tone as the other male nodded in reply.

"I'm so happy for you. Finally!" Jungkook beamed before squeezing the Ravenette in his arms which can barely wrap around his husband's well-built body.

"Me too." Taehyung spoke before controlling his smile when he caught sight of how his cute little wife is standing on his tiptoes to hug him. He cooed inside and without wasting a lone second lifted his wife from the hips.

 He cooed inside and without wasting a lone second lifted his wife from the hips

Younger gasped wrapping his arms around the taller male's neck. 

"Taehyungie! Put me down." 

"Not until you give me a kiss." Taehyung announced wiggling his brows.

"What kiss? You're not getting anything." Younger grumbled trying to look sassy.

"Come on baby, I got the job today. Won't you give me my reward for working hard?" 

Jungkook gazed at his pouty husband who looks like a child asking for candy. Brunette giggled before closing the gap between their lips, leaning down to capture his husband's awaiting lips.

Both were busy eating each other's faces for the past five minutes as taehyung knows the brunette loves to kiss longer in his favorite position but a hungry couple failed to notice their younger son coming downstairs and entering the kitchen.

Taehyung opened the younger's first few shirt buttons with his head dived into brunette's cleavage. [A/N: this is my new kink;)]

Youngest caught his parents oddly biting each other in a weird position as jungkook has his legs securely encircled around the older with tae refreshing the last night's faded marks.