His Model

This is a fanfic I made, the character doesn't belong to me, only the plot and the story.

Two different people, different situations, and different places, yet both hold the same hopeful expression. They live in two different worlds, yet it seems like they were fated to meet each other-a painter and a patient. A man standing in the midst of the crowd watched and listened as the host announced the mechanics and theme of a painting competition, while on the other side, he, who is a patient, did his daily routine. The painter, whose name is Sakusa Kiyoomi, just got home and was about to enter his room when his mother suddenly called and told him that he would be a volunteer at a hospital that she occasionally volunteer to, as she wouldn't be able to do so due to some circumstances, which greatly shocked him, especially since he just joined a competition. As much as he wanted to rebut, he didn't; she's his mom after all, and he just did what she wanted.

He became a volunteer just like what his mom wanted, and he was doing great until he was assigned to him, a patient whose name is Miya Atsumu, a man who has a strong personality. Their personalities, perspectives, beliefs, and values clashed. They didn't get along at first; some might say they act like an old married couple whose love language is bickering, but as time goes by, they grow closer to each other.

Sakusa asked Atsumu if he could be his model for the painting he wanted to submit to a competition. Atsumu grew curious as to why he wanted him to be his model. "You have a strong personality; you are hot-headed, dumb, egoistic, and narcissistic," Sakusa replied. Atsumu suddenly interrupted him "aren't you supposed to compliment me, not insult me?" Atsumu said angrily while sulking which made Sakusa laugh then replied " let me finish first, you have a strong personality, hot-headad, dumb, egoistic, narcissist yet you're a lovely person, someone who's loyal, someone who's strong, someone who always smile, someone who have a sharp tongue yet have a kind and soft heart" 'someone who's like a light in this dark place, someone who gives hope, someone who can smile even tho he's suffering the most, someone who have a cruel fate, someone who the world doesn't deserve, someone who never fails to makes me smile, someone who I cherished, someone who I love yet someone who i can't have' was left unsaid, as Atsumu smile which made Sakusa also smile.

As the time passed, Sakusa finally finished the painting and was able to submit it. They grew nervous as they watched the host announce who the winner was, which turned out to be him. He received the award with happiness as he kept thinking about how the money he received from the award could help Tsumu with his operation. He thanked everyone for their support, especially his model, who's currently at the hospital and watching him receive the award with a soft smile.

Atsumu was watching his painter receive the award until his condition suddenly got worse. He kept struggling, wishing to any god out there that he wants to live; he doesn't want to leave Omi; he wasn't able to confess yet; he has to keep his promise to Omi, but it seems like God hates him as they took him away. Till his last breath, the only person he kept on thinking about was Sakusa Kiyoomi, his Omi, his painter. He left the world muttering, "I love you, Omi."

Thank you for reading this. It might have an extra chapter for the point of view of Sakusa when he learned what happen to Atsumu.