01 - 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰ฺ・:

Aku jatuh cinta pada segala keindahan yang diciptakan Tuhan. Bunga, senja, kupu-kupu, dan Kamu. Heheh

________________

I fell in love with everything God created. Flowers, twilight, butterflies, and You. Heheh

.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽・゚+.。.:✽

____________

Earthquake. Welp- being a prefect in their school is a pain in the ass. Always busy with his duties and stuff. It was like he was working but didn't have a salary-
It sucks. And he agreed. But the school needs him, why? He was the only kind of student that were like polite, always help others when in need. Not to mentioned, a gentleman!
So, he had no choice. He have to help the teachers around. By looking after the naughty students. Students that were late to school, breaking the rules and yeah more.
It may looked like he enjoyed it. But NOPE- he hated it so much. But for the sake of others. He have to hid his true 'feelings' or 'perspective' in being a prefect.
Well actually, he is going insane every day. He was getting tired of his duties. But ya know what kept him sane?

Y/n. Y/n L/n

Yep, that cheerful bubbly girl. Just as he saw her beautiful smile. All his worries fade in seconds! His anger fade away and he act as if nothing happens! literally!!
That girl. Held the power to control him. Yet, she didn't knew about it!
For him, that girl is always happy, cheerful. And of course- mischievous. But not to much, she loved teasing him and called him 'Mister' or 'Gemgem' and stuff like that. And what does he called her?

'Lil' lady'

Why? Cause. Reason number one! - she is short. No offense, but that girl is short-
Reason number two! - she is two year younger. He is 17, and she is 15. Two years age gap. Not illegal okay?!
ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

That girl- no matter how many times he scold her. She wasn't offended at all. More like- a clueless girl.

"What is it again mister?"

Earthquake run his hand through his dark brown hair that have white lines on it. Today, he didn't wore his cap. Why? To impress.. Her..

He glared at the girl infront of him. Her e/c eyes looked into his hazel/golden eyes. literally. She is so clueless?!

"Y/n. My god.."