1st day for nicole

(SEPTEMBER 2007) kyler:"Hey so for the senior prank this year. What if we like park our cars where we don't usually park them!! *laughing*ari:"haha! Omg that is so funny!" Kyler:"hah yeah math class with Mr. Burdleday huh yeah like fuck Mr. Burdleday dude hahahaha!" *Nicole walks in* Nicole:"God they are never funny. It's like the girls here just laugh to avoid sexual assult.." crispen:" Hey you you new to this prison?" Nicole:" uh hahaha wow yeah that was funny." Crispen:"yeah I'm getting into like.. uh humor and stuff--anyway you need a tour?" Nicole:" I mean kinda,there's numbers on the doors I think I can figure it out." Crispen:"ah no No No No! I can show you around? You wanna do that?" Crispen:*talking about his friend getting a dlc* nicole:" why are you talking to me about video games?" Crispen:" just sonthing.soothing.. yknow..uh.. you don't like video games?." Nicole:" I'm a thin girl do I fucking look like I play video games? I'd rather play dead at a necropolis convention." Crispen:" oh well uh yknow yeah.." nicole:" I know what?" Crispen:" di-did you hear about how mtndew makes guys sterile?.." nicole:"yeah. From you and every other guy who reads the internet to look cool?"