The Prince and the Slayer

Before reading: this oneshot story is based on my other Goku/Kagome story called Pieces of Memories where I left off in July of 2023, also I haven't update and needed to add Vegeta/Sango or Sesshomaru/Kagome, but instead I wanted to write a Vegeta/Sango oneshot story and it will be different, probably be part of my Goku/Kagome story Pieces of Memories.

Sango was in love with Vegeta. Although she didn't think it was possible for him to love her back. He may an arrogant and stubborn one, but she was still in live with him. Not even she wanted confess her feelings for him, but she was afraid if she ever did he would reject unwilling to accept her. Of course, most Saiyans could be the strongest fighters or stubborn ones, Vegeta also was one of them because he is the Prince of all Saiyans.

As for Sango, she may be a human at this point, but she is one of the demon slayers who slays demons. An assassin demon. She also had a companion Kirara the two-tailed fire demon cat by her side as a best friend.

Her story started in her home village, filled with demon slayers. As their name suggests, their jobs were to slay demons, usually for money, but occasionally they would take the demon's corpse or other valuable items as payment. Her father was the village's leader, and of course, a powerful demon slayer. Unfortunately, her people and her family were murdered, except her younger brother Kohako. However, it hurt her heart whenever she returned to the village. After all, no one else lived here except her and Kirara. But she was here with Kohaku when she found him after Naraku was presumed dead.

However, he was manipulated by Naraku through most of the time during the Shikon Jewel's return to the Feudal Era, and he was only kept alive by the jewel shard in the back of his neck. After Kohaku reunited Sango and the others, a piece of Naraku's flesh pierced his neck and took the last jewel shard, leaving his empty body behind. Luckily, Kohaku was resurrected by Kikyo's light after her spirit heard Sango crying for him.

After a while, Naraku was defeated and everything went peace at last. Unfortunately, the Shikon Jewel didn't wish to disappear forever because Kagome made a wish to lose her memories after the arrival of Goku who was thrown through time. However, she and the others became friends with him and they heard so much story about Goku's origin.

After a while, when they tried to figure out how to bring Kagome's memories back, the Root Head appeared and tried to steal the Shikon Jewel, but both Goku and Kagome escaped as they jumped through the Bone-Eater's well after Kagome used her spiritual power to finish him off. When Sango and the others waited for their return, Inuyasha brought Kagome and Goku back and that was when she met Vegeta.

Vegeta introduced himself as the Prince of all Saiyans, also Goku's best friend and a rival as they thought he was sometimes. Sango couldn't help but finding him attractive, but she didn't want to mess things up and needed to focus on helping Goku to wish the jewel to bring Kagome's memories back before Inuyasha could wish it to disappear forever.

This is the only way to bring the old Kagome back.

Right now, Sango was alone standing outside while watching over the stars from above. She definitely wished he could love her and Goku happened to notice her loneliness.

"Heya, Sango," Goku greeted her happily.

She flinched as she turned around and saw Goku approaching her. "Goku, what are you doing here?" Sango asked, surprised.

"I figured you needed someone to talk to, so here I am," Goku said, grinning, "I didn't want to see you look so lonely out there, so I'm giving you company."

Sango smiled at him. "Thank you, Goku. That is very nice of you."

"So... You were talking about Vegeta? How you wish he'd love you?" Goku asked her, giving her a curious look, looking like a child as well.