ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Me and Izuku had a routine of getting coffee and bagels when we woke up on concert days. We would google the closest place, and have an Uber drive us. 

I always wondered why Izuku didn't have a private driver, with how famous he was, but he seemed to like the attention he got when the Uber drivers recognized us.

"Oh my god, Izuku and Katsuki's backup dancer?!" The girl with pink hair in front of the wheel screamed when we got into a black little Mazda. Izuku laughed, as I observed her.

She seemed to be in her 20s, a hello kitty keychain hanging from her review mirror, she had pink pajama pants on with a white tank top, and her hair was up in a bun. Her glasses gave her a cute 'just woke up' look. She was very pretty, and her car smelt like strawberries.

"I'm seeing Katsuki's concert tonight!" She smiled, and looked toward me, her face lighting up.

"You are just as gorgeous in person!" She completely turned her body, so she was facing me and izuku in the back seat. She turned down the radio station.

"Thank you so much! You're beautiful." I smiled, not lying at all. She truly was pretty. Her face went into a large smile, causing her eyes to close.

She turned back, "I won't keep you guys for too long, where to?"

Izuku smiled, "The closest Starbucks, please."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

"He's so fun to be around! And oh my god is he sexy!" Kathy giggled as she blended concealer underneath my eyes.

I laughed a little and let her continue to rant about her new almost boyfriend, while I thought about Katsuki.

The deafening loudness of the crowd and the opening singer rang through my ears while everyone prepared to be on stage.

I hadn't spoken to Katsuki since his hand was around my waist. I mean we made small glances and shared words like "it's under your seat" during the plane ride but that was it.

I was literally excited to see him. It reminded me of when I would make sure I looked perfect to pass my crush in the hallway during high school.

It was like sleeping how easy dancing in front of everyone was. I was used to it, all that made me nervous now was the handsome singer who touched me in ways colleagues who are supposed to stay professional should never.

When we got on stage I felt at peace.

When I felt his arm around me I shuttered, I missed this.

I swayed sexier than I ever had, trying to show off to not the audience but Katsuki. His hand moved around my body slower and his eyes darkened everytime he looked at me.

He's so hot.

"You're different." Katsuki whispered at the music intermission, making sure his mic was away from his mouth.

"How?" I asked, genuinely wondering what he meant.

"This feels different." His voice was low as he whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Let me drive you back to the hotel tonight." He whispered and continued singing, leaving me no time to respond.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・.

Shower, change, perfume. My after show routine when I was sure I would see Katsuki after. I always made sure my face looked good before existing the locker rooms.

We all met at the bar, much like the other nights. I often wondered what fans did after shows. After my first concert—I was attached. I could not stop listening to the artist who I had saw.

Katsuki was dressed in all black and his hair was wet, hanging in his face a little. I smelt his
cologne the second I sat down, and I loved it.

I was ready to see what would happen on the ride back to the hotel. Me and him.

"Hey," Katsuki's deep voice strained into my head, a little raspy from the concert. My heart dropped into my stomach.

"Hi," I smiled and looked at him, he seriously looked good with wet hair.

"So, wanna get out of here?" He grinned a bit, and turned to me, his face full of anticipation. I nodded, not being able to say no to him. I've wanted this for so long.

"Wait..what about Izuku?" I asked when Katsuki stood up. He laughed a bit.

"He and Kathy went back to her hotel 5 minutes after the show ended," he chuckled. I laughed a bit thinking about an eager Izuku and a nervous Kathy.

I followed behind Katsuki, as his guards led us to a black limo which had a closed off back seat from the front driver. Katsuki poured us both a shot of vodka. I had never seen him drink something that wasn't bourbon.

There was something about being alone in the back of this car with him, which alcohol. I wanted more than this, and the anticipation made me cross my legs for friction.

My arousal was growing.

"Tonight, during the show," Katsuki said, and followed taking his second shot. I looked up to him and met his eyes. They were dark.

"You danced differently. It felt more real," he grinned a bit, "You do know the colleague rule right, Y/n?"

The way he spoke so slowly as though he was mocking me only made me push my legs tighter together.

We were approaching the hotel, as it was close to the arena, and I was very thankful for it. I needed out.

The driver got out and opened the door for us, and me and Katsuki walked slowly to our different rooms—which were next to each other.

It was a silent walk filled with tension. When I got to my room, after Katsuki wished me a goodnight I felt empty, and very turned on.

I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling, not able to think about anything other than dirty thoughts of Katsuki.

I stood up and walked out of my room, my legs carrying me not my thoughts.

I knocked on Katsuki's hotel room door. Still not even knowing what I was doing or why. It could have been the alcohol, or the fact that I couldn't wait any longer for him.

He opened the door in boxers, and I felt my clit pulsate.

"I know about the colleague rule, my thoughts of you inside me just seem to over power it," I said, looking up into his eyes.

He grinned, stepped forward and pulled me into a rough kiss, going down to my neck and pulling me into his hotel room.

He shut the door behind him and threw me on his bed and whispered into my ear, rubbing his hard cock against me causing friction.

"Then I guess I should fuck you, huh?"