Chapter 1

Favs🫶🏼
People: Matty B, Bird Boy🐦, Pepsi🥤, Abby💗

Abby💗
Guysss 

Bird Boy🐦
Whatttt

Pepsi🥤
Howdy 🤠

Matty B
Waddup

Abby💗
Can I come over I'm boreddd

Bird Boy🐦
Ofcc we'll pick you up rn

Abby💗
Sounds goodd

Bird Boy 🐦
👍🏼

_______________________________
I quickly got all of my things together, threw on a hoodie and sweatpants and some socks.

I waited about five minutes until a van pulled up in my drive way. I smiled and said goodbye to my mom.

"Have fun sweetie," my mom said "I will, I love you mom" I replied.

I walked out of the front door and waved. Nick opened the door for me.

"Waddup Abby", Chris said dabbing me up. I smiled giggling a little. "Hi guyss", I said sitting down.

Chris took a sip of Pepsi, "WOOO" he screamed

CHRIS ENOUGH FOR FUCKS SAKE", Nick said punching his shoulder.

"NICK DONT FUCKING HIT ME ", Chris hollered leaping to the backseat to tackle Nick.

I started laughing as Nick screamed for Chris to get off of him. Chris was on top of  Nick and started jumping.

"OW CHRIS GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME", Chris stuck out his tongue and started to make his way  back to the passengers seat.

Nick sat back up, his hair all messed up. Nick rolled his eyes, "God Chris you fucking child".

"Can we go to McDonalds I'm hungry?", I asked changing the subject.

"I'm down" Nick said.

*Small time pass*

"What the fuck is that", Chris said looking out his window.

"WHAT"?! Nick screamed. I looked out my window but saw nothing out of the ordinary. 

"What Chris nothing is out there", I said still looking.

"Oh never mind", Chris said suspiciously

I looked at Nick like wtf is this kid talking about.
Nick was strangely trying not to smile. "Nick what is so funny" I asked. "Nothing", he said glancing at Chris.

We pulled into the McDonald's drive through and Nick ordered for Matt and Chris. "Abby what do you want" Nick asked.

"Uhm six chicken nuggets and a large Pepsi please" I replied holding out some money.

Nick lowered my hand. I wrinkled my eyebrows confused on why he didn't take my money.

Nick ordered for me then we pulled up to the window pay.