ᴅᴀᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ

(A/N)
Okay so to save time I'm not longer going to be putting the German translations in the book so bold means German alright?
————————————————————

I look over at Uncle Bill to see he is still asleep, I pick up my phone (which is dying might I add) and see it is filled with missed notifications. WOAH HOW DO I HAVE 1,036- wait what... it's already 12:56 PM?

Many of the notifications are from my friends asking to hang out today, many from TikTok mentions and likes, same with Instagram but my eyes widen when I see the 45 missed calls from my dad. Oh shi-

I shoot off the couch, not even caring if I wake Bill up, and run to the porch to call him back. Let's just hope he isn't THAT m-
"MILA BRUNHILDE KAULITZ,"
"Bruh-" I know I'm in for it now that he said my middle name, which is a little embarrassing too.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?"
"Uhhh... very?" It was a snarky remark but I couldn't help myself! I'm just trying to make light in this situation, besides he's gonna forget in like 2 hours but for now I have to deal with my Dadzilla.

"YES. VERY. I'm coming to pick you up RIGHT NOW." He hung up on me. I'm not too worried, my dad doesn't get mad very often, I'm a good kid. Basically he's just gonna pretend to be mad so I won't forget to text him again and then we'll go back to being best buds.

I give it an hour before he forgives me.

I walk back inside the house and Bill is on his phone, "Hey Schatz, Tom just texted me that he's on his way- is everything okay? Why are you laughing?"
"He just like freaked out on me and it was kinda funny," I laugh.
"Seriously? I texted him that you were staying the night because you fell asleep."
I stop laughing at that, now I can clearly tell my dad was joking.

"Are you serious? So he did all that just for it to be a little joke?"
"Probably, you know him. Are you hungry? I cut up some fruit, it's on the counter."
"Danke Schön" I love fruit.

————————————————————

I receive the text that my dad is outside so I hug Bill goodbye, and he reluctantly releases me. (Not without causing a scene about how much he'll miss me) I grab my bag, put my shoes on and go outside.

As I approach my dad's car I can clearly see him trying to keep a straight face. Bastard.

I get in the car and give him an "are you serious right now bitch" face. He just busts out laughing and links his hand not on the wheel with mine. I retort back with, "I can't believe you did that to me literally moments after I woke up."

"You know I'm just messing with you hun. Also me and you are going to dinner tonight, where do you wanna go?" I take a second to think, "Hmm I don't really care you can pick"

He glares at me through his sunglasses and he looks funny so I sneak a picture.

Yup, that one's going on my monthly photo dump.

————————————————————

We arrive home and we're greeted by our two family dogs. They're new, Heidi got them for my dad's birthday last month. They're the cutest but they chew on EVERYTHING, they're pretty small so I can just pick them right up whenever I get bored.

We open the gate and their tails are wagging and they jump on us a little. Once I'm done petting and kissing them I head up to my room and check my texts to see what my friends were spamming about.

                              GC
WILL:
MILA
MILA
MILA
MILA

AALIYAH:
WAKE UP MILA
WAKE UP BITCH