𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖!

⚠️: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐘, 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

1991

NIA'S POV

**dials up my homegirl while I sit on the couch, kick off my slippers, and put my feet up in the couch*

"chile what a hell of a day I had with Rob!"

he takes my to the studio we do a little working you know he kicks everyone out because he knows I'm shy so it's just me and him and we work you know getting it right and we wrap up the session together and we just chillin while he'd occasionally mixed and mastered the music and he was asking me questions he goes

"muh how been??"

I go

"I've been good Rob"

then he proceeds to take it a step forward by pulling my chair close to him and asking me to lean in but I politely declined and he started playing with my breast, he shook em too hard and the starting leaking and lifted my shirt and wiped the milk from my titties while biting his lips and I saw him getting hard I quickly tried to distract his mind from what was in front of him by turning the chair and putting my titties away and we went to get something to eat and drink and he bought me flowers and stuff.

(Muh is his private nickname for me because I "remind" him of his mother but I'm caramel in public)

So while at the table he goes..

"Muh you I've been thinking and I don't wanna change things between us but I just wanna confess my feelings"

I giggle then I go

"Rob stop playing with me, brother and sister nothing more we may have done it those 2 times but that was because I was drunk I love you but not in that way"

"Muh ain't nobody playing with you, since you single now and all I might as well slide up on that" 

"Slide up on what??"

I laughed so hard

"Rob I said FRIENDS that's it baby nun more nun less"

"Say baby again"

he then slides even closer to me in the booth then smirks.

"Babyyyyy?!"

I sideeye him while he gets closer.

"You should really stop wearing tennis skirts"

he starts fingering me..

"talk to me niceeee and slow ma"

"Mmmm, rob stop" I said placing my hand on his.

He continued to finger me while the waiters are watching me come in and out of ecstasy

"yeah, you like that don't you baby??"

He says while kissing on my neck and placing love marks all up and down my neck.

"Ouuu, don't stop you right there!"

I say giving in to the motion of his fingers flicking my clit so much so that I began grinding his hand

"Right where?? Tell daddy where??"

He saw that I was gonna cum so he repeated his question

"Right there DA" 

I said cumming all over his hand and in response to that, he licked his fingers clean and even offered me some of my own orgasm, I declined of course but he licked me clean and helped me put on my clean thong and we ran out the back like a bunch of teenagers! It's the youngest I've felt in a while then o felt myself getting hot again so pulled out my vibrator and went to town on little Ms jelly bean.

Y'all not finna like this i already know😭.

But To be continued....