Chapter 8

Jungkook leaned his head on the window of the car door collecting the water droplets from the window shield as it was raining slightly. "Do you want me to stop the car for sometime?", Taehyung asked looking at the side profile of the boy. "No.. it's fine. I am okay.", Jungkook said looking at collected water droplets on his finger tips. "I.. I haven't traveled for a year. It's refreshing to take a long ride after a break.", Jungkook said smiling softly. Taehyung hummed. "Your parents, will they be there by now?", Jungkook asked. "Yeah. Mom said they traveled yesterday. Only we were only the ones left to join.", Taehyung said smiling. "oh.", Jungkook closed the slightly opened car window. "My family is a big one. You can meet many new faces there. And granny, you have met her already at the wedding.", Taehyung said. "Yeah. I remember. I really thought she was living with your parents in Seoul.", Jungkook said. "No. No. She is at Daegu, my family house. Only my parents are here.", Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed and took his phone out which was ringing.

"Ah hyung, tell me.", Jungkook attended Hobi's call. "Did you check your mail? I couldn't win the lucky draw for Fan call this time also.", Hobi said in a sad voice. "No. I haven't. I missed it. Let me also see.", Jungkook said and disconnected the call before opening his mail. He checked his mail and signed slightly before keeping the phone back in the dashboard. Jungkook's eyes brimmed with fresh tears as he watched the passing trees. "What happened?", Taehyung asked in confusion. 'Nothing. It's I.. I lost another chance to meet Suga.", Jungkook said in a low voice. "Oh..", Taehyung responded.

The next half an hour of ride was utter silence. Taehyung parked the car on the road side and got down from the car after taking umbrella from backseat. Jungkook was confused when he saw Taehyung standing with an umbrella after opening his side of the car door. "Come.", Taehyung said. Jungkook pulled his hoodie cap on his head and got down from the car. Taehyung smiled and adjusted the umberalla and they walked to the walkway. "Hyung. Two baked corn.", Taehyung said to the roadside vendor. "Do you want plain or spicy?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who is looked at the corn being baked. "Spicy.", he said smiling. They waited till they get their corns and after that both of them walked ahead through the stone paved way. Taehyung smiled occasionally seeing Jungkook's puffy cheeks while he chewed on the corn. "If not this. You will get another chance. Don't worry.", Taehyung said. "Mm?", Jungkook asked. "To meet your Suga hyung.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "I hope so. I want to meet him face to face at least once before I die.", Jungkook said splashed the water puddle which was on their way with his leg. "Walk in umberalla. You will fall sick.", Taehyung said pulling the boy by his hand inside the umberalla. "Really?", Jungkook said and pushed Taehyung and ran ahead. "Jungkook. Wait. Stay inside umberalla.", Taehyung shouted and ran behind him. "Haha. Are you chasing me tiger?", Jungkook asked looked back over his shoulder while running through the walkway. "Jungkook. If I catch you. It won't end good. Stop.", Taehyung said extending his hand to catch the boy running ahead him. Jungkook laughed and scooted from his hold. As it is a rainy night, the walkway was almost empty. Jungkook laughed hopping and running between small bushes and a tiger with an umberalla chasing him.