Chapter 5.

White Converse shoes tapped the grey concrete road impatiently. Taehyung huffed. He checked his digital wristwatch. It was currently a quarter to eight in the morning! Taehyung's first class started at nine in the morning and here he was, standing outside his house at least a mile away from his university.

He grumbled under his breath. Taehyung loathed people who were not punctual. According to him, it's not that hard to be early unless you have some sort of emergency crisis. 'I'm going to wring his neck if I am late to my first lecture.' The blue-head thought, entertaining himself with ideas of how he could torture his idiot Hyung.

He groaned as another five minutes passed by with no raven-head in sight. He lamented as the said male eventually decided to bless the world with his presence. 'Finally!' He thought internally glaring at the older.

"You are 16.57 minutes late," Taehyung stated, his lips drawn into a straight line.

"Good morning to you too, Blueberry!" Jeongguk greeted the other male enthusiastically. "Also is that how you greet people in the morning?" He asked, an amused smirk playing on his lips.

"No, it's just you." Taehyung shot back, his eyes squinted staring right at the older.

"Or, I'm the only person who wishes you good morning minus your mother and your brother~"

"Mind you, I have people wishing me in the morning excluding my brother and my mother-" The bluehead took a short pause, climbing on the motorbike. "AND you." He finished with a smug expression playing on his face.

"Who? Your dog Yeontan and the kind ahjumma down the street who bakes cookies?" Came the reply accompanied by a small smirk that had the younger scoffing. "How about you stop overworking your poor tongue and start moving?" Taehyung deadpanned.

Jeongguk threw his head back, his body shuddering from laughing too much. Taehyung clasped his hands on the older's broad shoulders. The raven-head tutted. He grabbed the younger's frail hands and enclosed them around his waist, a contented sigh escaping his lips. "This is where you hold them if you don't want to fall to your death." He whispered with a sweet smile that had the younger blushing.

Taehyung hid his face in the older's shoulder blade to hide his flustered state. "Get moving already!" He mumbled, his voice coming out muffled. Jeongguk cooed at the sight, his heart filling up with an indescribable feeling. He rode off, snickering when he felt the arms around his waist tighten. 'Oh, he's going to kill me one day with his cuteness.' Jeongguk thought, his heart thumping against his ribcage.

Oh, he was so in love~

~~~

"Thanks, Hyung," Taehyung said, hopping off the motorbike. He handed Jeongguk the helmet to which the older gladly took it. "What time do you get off?" Jeongguk asked.

"Around four-thirty I guess."

"Alright, I'll pick you up."

"But-"

"No buts, blueberry." Jeongguk cut him off. "I'll see you around, study well!" He said, ruffling Taehyung's hair and messing it up a bit. The said male whined, however he made no attempt at swatting the older's hand away who merely chuckled before riding off.

The blue-head sighed, a small smile gracing his features. "Idiot," He said, shaking his head. Taehyung quickly hurried into the brick building oblivious to the pair of crude brown eyes that were burning with rage at the interaction.

'That rat got himself a boyfriend? How dare he?'

~~~
The first lecture finally came to an end and the blue-head found himself walking down the hallways looking for a certain pink-haired male. "Taehyung!" A voice called out.