8.

I will include other ships more too, now.

It has already been 2 months and everything was going fine

It has already been 2 months and everything was going fine. Minho resumed school from the new session. i.e. after a month. His medical condition is better now. Everyone was living a normal life now with their family and each other.

Chan and Felix are having a little argument. Recently, Chan was busy with composing and couldn't spend time with his husband. Felix was sad so he confronted Chan about it.

"Hyung. Why don't you spend time with me these days?"

"You see I am busy with a few songs these days."

"I understand but can't you give me some time?"

"Listen, I will. We will spend so much time together. Let me finish this one."

"You won't I know. Last time you said the same thing but you got another project."

At this point Felix was almost crying. He was jealous of Hyunjin and Jeongin. Jisung and Changbin always made time for them no matter how busy they are. Even if it was an hour, they always did. Chan, on the other hand, was busy with work most of the time. He liked his studio.

"If you like to work so much then why did you even marry me? You should have married your studio only."

"My baby is angry? Hmmm... Looks like you have watched so many CEO dramas come here." Chan opened his arms for him.

"Suit yourself."

Felix said in his deep voice and went out after shutting the door loudly.

"I guess he is spending too much time with Hyunjin at the cafe. He is becoming dramatic." Chan sighed. "Wait! He is angry. I need to make up with him."

Chan ruffled his own hair before going outside of the room.

"Felix. Sweetie." Chan ran through the whole house. He heard car noise.

He knew Felix was going somewhere.

"Let me call Jisung. Where is my phone? Shit. I left it at the studio."

Chan went to Woosik's room.

"My baby looks so cute while sleeping but we need to go now."

He took Woosik's necessary stuff, picked him in his arms carefully and grabbed his car keys before locking the main door. He drove to the studio first, to take his phone then he went to Hyunsung's place.

Confident, Felix would 100% be at their place, complaining about him. Hyunjin was running after almost 3 year old Jiwon, trying to feed her food. Mrs. Han was out at a gossip party party with her friends. Jisung was cleaning the coffee his clumsy hands spilled.