Synopsis

In a world of magic and mystery, Slytherin Zoe Black meets for Alice Yang, a fellow 6th year Hufflepuff outside Hogwarts and that's all it takes for her to fall. Fall into a spiral, fall in love and, also fall down the stairs!

Zoe, the cunning and ambitious Slytherin, finds herself drawn to the kind and loyal Hufflepuff, Alice. Despite their differences, they find themselves falling deeply in love.

As they spend more time, they learn their "differences" are far less and loving each other and oneself has never been easy.

Watch the love unfold and angst that follows, and the sinful precious moments they can create together. Moments which are much more magical than their witchcraft.

_________________________________

Hello dear readers,

It is my first time writing a book and I am really nervous and excited. I have written the book in Harry Potter setting, yet it is not a fanfiction. It is set in the current day. Some mentions of OG Potter world may be present but the story is about Alice and Zoe (original characters).

I have a draft and I will be uploading it as soon as I can. Do tell me how you like the book via comments and messages. Will look forward to it!

Have fun reading!!