Prologue

PROLOGUE

Some says,love is complicated,some says love is simple.One thing,I think,we all can agree about love is that,it is very powerful.Love breaks us in ways we couldn't imagine,yet it is also responsible for keeping us whole again.

But do you know what's the hardest form of love that had ever exist?

It is when love happens in the wrong time,to the wrong person,hence,it makes the love not right.

The question now is,would you still fight for it?How much are you willing to give up?How many battles can you endure to survive?

And would it be worth it in the end?

After reading the line from the script,Adeleigh glanced at Freya to meet her eyes that were fixated on her.

Adeleigh's eyes disappeared. “Hhmm...I never thought you'd be this good in writing huh.” She said.Her way of admiring Freya's work.

Freya shrugged nonchalantly,as if telling Adeleigh she should've known better.

“I'm happy I got to do this activity with you.”

Freya was speechless for a moment.Trying to shut her mind that's playing tricks on her,
giving Adeleigh's comment more meaning than   she wants to admit.

Don't get your hopes up. She urged herself.

“You do?” She managed to ask in a neutral tone.

“Yes.” Adeleigh's answer didn't take long. “Aside from you gave me a very good character to portray,I also get to know you more.”

Damn,I said don't get your hopes up! Freya raised her brows.

“What you said on the latter part...” She paused.Not sure whether to continue or not.
“What does that mean?” She asked,thinking maybe it would stop her from being presumptuous.

Adeleigh,who has no idea of what's going on with Freya's mind,answered honestly.

“I mean...you know,back when your best friend and I was still dating,our encounters were like...civil.I never got the chance to talk to you about anything other than when you ask and I tell you how's our relationship going and all that.” It was true.During Adeleigh and her best friend — Lauren's relationship,Freya always made sure to check them.Freya is very sensitive to Lauren,she treats her like a sister by blood,she doesn't want anything nor anyone to hurt her.

“And you were quiet,you only talk when it's necessary.I remember telling Lauren I find you weird.” Adeleigh chuckled at the end of her sentence.

“I am.” A matter of fact Freya is proud of. “But,I don't think you will find any interesting thing about me.” Adeleigh's brows furrowed but let Freya finished what she has to say. “So,getting to know me is just a waste of your time, Adeleigh.”

Freya watched her shook her head and a small smile formed on Adeleigh's thin lips.

“If you say so.” Was Adeleigh's reply before she turns around,get her things,ready to leave the room.But before she walk past Freya,she bid her goodbye. “See you on Monday.”

Stuck on the spot where she's standing,Freya's phone rings bringing her back to reality.

Especially when the caller herself was Lauren.

Man,I'm so messed up!

Freya left the room rummaging for possible ways to get that blonde haired girl out of her head.

Because she knows,she's not supposed to fall for her best friend's ex lover.

– Q.Black