• Hot Chocolate •

*Selenas POV*
Me and bill drove back to my house after a long day at the skate park. A lot happened. Tom isn't speaking to me now so I'm kind off happy. I mean he fucking took photos of me in my bra Ns posted them online so fuck him.

When me and bill arrived at my house we ran upstairs and got in out pyjamas. I put bills jumper on he gave me and buried myself under the duvet whilst bill joined me.

I put on the grinch cause that movie has my whole heart and called my mum asking her to bring us both up a hot chocolate w whipped cream and marshmallows. That was just the vibe rn.

"You ever gonna forgive Tom" bill asked

"I don't want to but I know I probably will someday, not for a long time though" I explained and he nodded

"Just try and ignore him as much as you can" bill said and I nodded

Soon mum came up with two large hot chcockqtes and placed them on either side of the bed she gave me and bill a hug before running back downstairs.

Me and bill gossiped for a bit before deciding to check up on the website. I grabbed my laptop and opened it up before quickly typing the website into the search bar.

I clicked on it and saw that the photos now had 1.1m views fucking hell it was getting higher and higher by the second. There was no new photos cause I have been getting dressed in the bathroom since I found out it was Tom. Bill opened the comments and loads of people were asking for new photos.

I frowned I kind of wanted to take more, it was getting attention and I liked that. Call me greedy but like I wanted more likes and views. But bill said to ignore him so I'm just going to have to try my best.

-

The next day I woke up slowly and bill wasn't in bed. I looked confused as I saw he had fallen off the bed. I began laughing a little before I shook his arm waking him up so he could get back on the bed.

"What are we doing today" I asked

"I don't know but I'm tired so u can't be asked to do fuck all" bill said and I nodded

"Okay we won't do nothing, I'm feeling the same"

I pulled my phone from off my bed and began scrolling a little. I was bored as fuck but my phone usually kept me entertained. I decided to stalk toms insta and Snapchat and all that but he hand been on line for 16hr he's probably depressed now.

"There's a party tonight at Jaydens hosue do u wanna go" bill asked

"Eh maybe, it's Jayden so idk"

"Yeah okay think abt it it starts at 8:30 so like let me know before then" bill said and I nodded

"Come on lets go get food" I said getting out of bed and bill followed me

We walked downstairs and my mum was at the oven cooking some fried egg. I fucking love fried eggs. I walked into the living room and put on a movie whilst bill and my mum where chatting away in the kitchen.

Sorry it's short I'm just tired af and cl wanna play Roblox
🥰😋