_chapter Nine_

Cursed...?
.
.
.
.
Sooha turns around to see jungwon huffing trying to catch his breath.....
Jungwon:"M-Mother! I don't know what happened to the king he's acting really strange..come with me !"
Upon hearing this she rushed towards the king's room with him....There he was on his knees crying....
King: "m-my k-kingdom..m-my beloved k-kingdom.. it's gone..."
Jungwon: "he has been muttering those words nonstop...even though the kingdom is fine ,everyone is happy.Then why...?"
Sooha looked at the king with sad and worried eyes..
Sooha: "he has been cursed by the devil...he must've done something to provoke him.*sighs*..however he only cursed him and not our kingdom..this could be a warning aswell."
Jungwon looked at his father with worried eyes.
Jungwon:"so....is he going to stay like that ..? What are we going to do now ?"
Sooha sighed once again turning to look at her son..
Sooha:" you are the prince jungwon...and now the king is like this he won't be able to rule for some time...so now you have to rule this kingdom while I find a way to break the curse. Okay..? "
Jungwon:"but Mother ! How can I-"
Sooha:"You Have To Rule The Kingdom...I know it's not easy but there's no other way ... please ?"
Jungwon:"..fine mother I'll try my best "
Sooha smiled at her son and signaled him to leave the room...as jungwon left she look at the king who's still on his knees crying....sooha pulled him up to his bed and laid him down..
Sooha:"I told you not to provoke him.."
* Month later*
Jungwon was in his mother's room once again
Jungwon:"Mother it's been a month and Father is still the same...what are we gonna do..."
Sooha:" I- I'm trying to find something that can break the curse, but you know it's never easy to break the curse of a devil unless he takes it back himself...even if we break the curse it's effect would still be there..."
*Knock* knock* knock*
Servant:" prince the king is going out of control !!"
Hearing that their eyes widened and the rushed towards the king's room ...he was throwing his things here and there screaming ..while the servants were trying to hold him from hurting himself....after some time the kind passed out..
*Soohas's POV*
.
This isn't going to work I'd have to call him once again....this is not why I helped him take her.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________
Alright here is chapter no. 9 I hope y'all like it ..it took quite a bit for me to write 🥲 because I had my schedule pretty packed up so I hope y'all understand anyways don't forget to comment and vote if you like it enjoyyy Ily y'all byee.🖤🦋