gumball

Gumball pov:

I yawed as I woke up in my purple bed, covered in my pink cheery blanked
"You schould sleep more. Your'hignnes staied up really late last night" peppermint maid said cleaning my wardrobe
"I know, I had to finisch my esperiment" I told her "But I have to go to Fionna and Cake house"

She nods and walk out
I get up and walk over to my closed. I blush a little when I see the Marshall shirt that I am wearing as pijama. It has such a good smell..maybe because it is HIS smell.
I scheak my head and pull out a ligth purple shirt that I put along with a pink sweter and a pair of dark pink pants.
I go to the bathroom to brush my hair.
I'm kinda scared to hang out with Fionna. She's my best friend but I know she is in love with me.
I told her that the reason we can't date is because the age gape.
I am too scared to tell her I'm gay..
I look at my reflex on the mirror and  realize I'm late so I let my brush on the table and quickly walk to the front door of my castle. I call out for lord Monocronom who flies over my head.
I grabb onto him and climb to his back.

------------------------------------

We made it to Fionna and Cake tree-house. I jump down and knock on the door, while Mono makes some pirouettes in the air before getting down as soon as the door opens.
Fionna with her usual long light blu shirt and blu skirt, is behind the door trying to put her rebellious hair in her bunny hood, failing as always.
She blush a little when our looks meet. She probably notice too because she sheak her head and turn around to call Cake "Bublegum and Lord Mono are here"

"My baby is here!!?"
I hear the scream. She run down the stairs and to the door, took Fionna in her arms and let us in.

Me and Fionna are sitting on the couch while Cake and Mono are making something to eat while playing with each other. I wach them playing arround happly until I hear Fi's voise coming from behind me.
"Sooo how is everything at the candy kindom..?"
She say looking away

"Well nothing special... I have a lot of work and experiments going on.."

This is so akward. I don't know how to talk to someone who likes me..

The only thing that come to my mind is Marshall lee. When after his concers he goes to his fangirls...even when I am there.. "no I should stop thinking about my ex-crush"
I whisper to myself. I raise my head to see if Fi heard me but she didn't.

We hear a sound coming from the window. It feels like my thoughts  had call him because it's Marshall!!
We jump down the sofà. She runs towards the window calling out for him. She open the window and he flies in.
"How are you guys doing"
He says closing his umbrella.

"What are you doing here?"
I say crossing my arms

"I was flying arround and saw your pretty face here so.."
He say flying really near to my face with his usual smirk.
I back away blushing a litle and breaking the eye contact, letting him know that he wins. He keept looking at me tho.

"I almost forgot.. I want to invite you all to my concert tonight"
I can feel his eyes still on me

"Yeah! Your concerts are the best!"
Fionna said happly. Then she turn arround serius faccing me.
"Err..Bubba would you like to come with me..?"

Me and Marchiall turned to look at her. I don't know what to say but I can swear I saw Marshall forcing a smirk

"Nooo.. he is mine~"
Marshall teased me. He's always teasing me up.
At the beginning Fionna was a little gelous but she understood that he just likes to see me suffer, and I did too..

I gave him a mad-serius look
"Of course. I'll come with you Fionna"
I say trying to ignore Marshall lee.
She raises her hands in a victorius mode.
I sign turning my head to the other side just to see Cake and Lord Mono come my direction smiling.

"Will Lsp be there?" Cake asks

"No if I don't give him the invite"
Marshall went to the window, opening his umbrella
"Bye ya'll. Bye gummy"
He winkes at me and I ignore it.

"Well I think we should get back at the Castle. You know to change for the night.."
I say getting up just to hear Cake and Mono complaining but at the end we made our way home