•𝟎𝟐• 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

· ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

𝐀𝐍𝐃 just as geto told you, they did eventually quiet down. And honestly you weren't quite sure when it did as it seemed to fade into morning in a blink.

If everything else wasn't a major indicator to it being morning, the heat that pinched at your skin was. Sitting next to the currently empty lifeguard seat, you waited for your appointment to show up. Reaching for your sunglasses from your bag you spot two familiar faces, both of which carrying a board with them. Along with an unfamiliar white haired boy who came empty handed, walking into the beach.

God did the three look good together. And every one else on the beach seemed to agree as well cause the looks everyone was giving them spoke wonders. But as they started to get closer...

Did it seem like they were walking up to you?

"Wait are you the surf instructor?" Geto asks surprised, sukunas laughter radiating in the background behind him.

"Oh fuck this..!" His laughs stop him from getting much out. "Remember when you said last night-" He's cut of by suguru shushing him frantically. Whatever he said last night was evidently something he did not want you to know.

"I'm feeling a little left out over here..what happened last night?" The one with blue eyes crosses his muscular arms. The few light veins that enhanced the ripples of muscle.

But now as you get a better look at all of them, and more awake then you were last night, they all are really well built. Hell each of them looked like they were carved by the Greek gods themselves.

"It's nothing." Geto sends sukuna a look that says to keep his mouth shut. "She's our neighbor, you know--the house that we thought nobody lived in."

"Ohh so someone does seriously live in there? What you just come for the summer or something?" You nodded, picking up a spare board for him before handing it off to him.

"Well, I'm y/n and I'll be your instructor today--how much experience have you all had?" This wasn't quite who you were expecting but you'd make do. After all they didn't seem bad.

"Honestly gojo's the only one that needs lessons." Sukuna points at the blue eyed boy with an arrogant smile, "I've got a tandem if you wanna take a ride with me." You choose to ignore his last comment.

"Alright so have you ever surfed before?" Gojo shakes his head. "Then we'll start on land with the basics." He smiles and receives a loud smack on the back from sukuna before he ran off into the water.

"I may not need the lessons but we are booked for three, cool if I do it too?" It was rather odd they didn't book for one--or since he wanted to join two. Paying extra for no reason must've meant someone's daddy was rich..

The real reason was that gojo made the other two (sukuna) join, as he didn't want to do it alone.

You explain the first steps, "So just set the board down and lay down on it, legs closed on the tail." You demonstrate on yours. "Or else the nose will go under." And all you received was a blank stare.

"Really..? I'm pretty sure I can do that." Gojo laughed softly, and suguru smiled like an idiot behind him.

"Never said you couldn't, this is just what you start with." He hasn't even let you finish. And besides this is the easiest part, it's not meant to be hard. "The sooner you get this down the sooner you can get out there." You motion to the water where all three of you could see sukuna having the time of his life, loudly cheering and becoming the center of attention for all of the beach.

"So next to your chest, place the heel of your palm in the middle of the board, so when you get up you'll be balanced." Eventually working your way through each step, you hadn't realized how much fun you were having. The casual small talk that felt unusually comfortable, considering you barely knew the two in front of you.

Somewhere along the way you somehow you let the pair drag you into the water before he was ready....I mean you're supposed to be professional and not get swayed--especially for their own safety but..you couldn't help it.

I mean two hot guys practically begging you? Who would be able to say no.

And so as you help gojo to paddle out into the water, geto paddled next to you on your left flawlessly. He never answered how much experience he had, but he definitely knew what he was doing.

"Okay we're far enough out.." You looked away from gojo for a moment to look at suguru, who patiently waited for your next instruction despite not needing it.

Unfortunately someone else didn't share that patience. Turning back to the impatient one to see him gone. He was already farther out swimming out to an incoming wave.

Watching him now paddling towards you, his form seemed great..his head head still and letting the wave glide up to him. You fight your jaw that threatened to drop. If he wiped out and you lost your job his form wouldn't be what youd be looking back on.

Doing two extra strokes just as you'd told him to on the sand he places his hands in the middle of the board next to his chest, and pushed up--his legs coming forward to replace where his chest layed.

His first time trying and he was a fucking natural.

He didn't wipe out and he seamlessly rode the wave until it broke, his loud cheers that were carried by the water, everyone (every girl) on the beach cheering for him as he had conjured up a big scene for himself.

"So I meant to ask earlier but were gonna stop by the burger shack right off the beach, if you wanna join us?" Suguru pulled back a wet strand of hair that had been stuck to the side of his face. He tilted his head towards you, mainly in your direction but just enough toward his white haired friend to still support him.

God that smile was insanely hot. Not to mention how good he looked with wet hair..

"On me." He added, and how could you refuse free lunch?

"Yeah sure I'll g-" just as you responded you were cut off by the enthusiastic one of the group.

"Did you see that?! Fuck that was awesome!" Gojo slaps the both of you in the back--then wrapping his arms around your necks in his own form of a 'group hug'. It was hard to fight the smile that began to form. The warm feeling in your stomach that made you feel to comfortable with people you barely knew.

Although that feeling was short lived when he opened his mouth again. "Though imagine if I fucked up and you lost your 𝐉𝐎𝐁."

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·

𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐈 𝐬𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞)
𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 🧍‍♀️

· · ─────── ·•••· ─────── · ·