[TDAD] Character Bios

A character sheet for To Die Another Day
There's a lot of them and you may have trouble keeping track ;)
Plus there's some information here that you may be curious about that isn't explicitly mentioned
This will be edited with each coming chapter when new information presents itself... or new characters?
(Watch out for spoilers if you aren't up to date on your characters)

Damon

The protagonist
A guy in his early 20s with short clean-cut black hair and brown eyes.
He used to be line cook by day and vigilante by night.
He thought he was the last one in his family ever since his guardian Maya died, but this was later proven wrong when he realized that one of his "enemies" was his runaway sister, Irene.
The only thing that separates him from a normal person like you or me is the fact that when he dies, he doesn't stay dead.
He tries to analyze every situation he's come across and every person he's met. This leads to him being out of touch with his emotions and hard to get along with in exchange for a better understanding of what choices to make when under pressure. There may be a reason for this.
Lady Marzanna abducted him after seeing his fighting prowess on a mission to eliminate him with Wrath and Ava.

His fighting attire consists of dark gray or black clothing that's easy to move around in, and a mask.
He'll fight with anything he can get his hands on, but is most comfortable with hand-to-hand or knives

Height: 5 ft 8 in (173cm)

Ava

A girl with long flowy white-blond hair, reaching just beyond her shoulders. She's one of the intruders sent to kill Damon.
She wears all black apart from a masquerade mask which is silver.

The main method by which she kills is using her exceptional stealth to sneak up on targets before ending them, but when the time calls for it, her speed and agility are unmatched, along with the sheer volume of knives she carries.
Her attire consists of a black jumpsuit, black boots, and black gloves, with extendable knives from the wrists and toes.

Height: 5 ft 4 in (163cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Irene (Ren/Wrath)

Damon's sister who disappeared six years ago after witnessing his death.
There's a sense of guilt inside her for not preventing his death at the time.
She has red eyes, pale white skin, and messy black hair.
There seems to be some reason why she prefers to be called Ren rather than Irene by the others
Her alter-ego, Wrath, speaks in a raspy voice, reminiscent of someone who was screaming their lungs out at a concert/party the night before or has a cold
Wrath gives Irene the powers and abilities she has.

She has exceptional strength, speed, and endurance. Her blood is also black rather than red.
Fights barehanded or with knives.
Often fights with Seraphina and dislikes Ava

Height: 5 ft 10 in (178cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Lady Marzanna

A woman who has been sending her subordinates out to murder people in Damon's hometown. The reason for why is currently unknown.
She has dead white skin, black eyes, and black hair that she ties up into a bun.

Space seems to bend to her will as she has the power to open portals.
She also is the controller of chains from another dimension, to use offensively or to ensnare
She's been seen wearing a Victorian style mourning dress with black silken gloves and a mourning veil

Height: ~ 9 ft (275 cm)

The ringleader of the operation.

Camilla

A doctor who specializes in the torture of any patients who fall under her care.
Also tasked with the medical care of the other subordinates
She has black hair with silver streaks which she ties back when working.
She also likes wearing black lipstick.

When "working", her attire consists of a surgical mask, laboratory grade goggles, a blood stained butcher's apron, and black rubber gloves.
She has a chainsaw that she uses to dismember enemies, victims, and corpses as well as scalpels and various syringes
Dislikes Ava and Seraphina

Height: 5 ft 0 in (152cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Gula

A towering woman with ashen gray skin that has a second mouth stretching across her abdomen.
As her name suggests, she's been known to eat human flesh.
She has inhuman strength befitting of her physique and an above average pain tolerance.

A de-facto second in command within the walls of the manor as she has resided in there the longest. She finds it to be her duty to look out for the others. Has a particularly close connection with Irene

Her attire always allows the mouth on her abdomen to be exposed.
Fights barehanded, opting mostly for punches and elbows.

Height: 6 ft 7 in (200 cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Seraphina

A fallen angel
Her wings have turned a raven black and her eyes have become completely black as a result. Despite that, her hair is still long and wavy, shining a radiant gold and reaching to her middle back.

She wields a holy sword.
She also has a strange complex about being separated from it.
Her wings aren't just for show, she can use them for flight and in combat as well.

Height: 6 ft 1 in (185cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Lysette

A girl who is first introduced by getting pushed down the stair by her fellow "teammates"
A prehensile whip-like tail can be used to restrain opponents or support herself.
Her nails are long and sharp, resembling the talons of a hawk

She has access to magic of some form which she has mainly used to incinerate those who threaten her.

Height: 5 ft 6 in (168cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates

Eris

She has never encountered Damon until his attempted escape into the forest

Her personality is rather timid compared to the others in the manor. She's also the only one in the manor aside from Damon who hasn't killed anyone before.

Has the ability to change forms into someone that she has seen before, copying any extraordinary abilities or powers that they may have as well.
Fight style depends on who she copies

Height: 5 ft 6 in (168cm)

One of Lady Marzanna's subordinates