Chapter 1: The Street fight

10 years ago tragedy fell upon two young gladiators Satomi Ishikawa and Ohma Tokita. The girl lost her father and three older brothers and Ohma Tokita lost his father figure Niko Tokita to the same murderous maniac Kiryu Setsuna.

Though the two were from different worlds one being born into fortune and wealth and a loving family and the other an orphan living in poverty but was loved just as equally as the other.

They both buried their loved ones and vowed to get stronger. Satomi went to college and became many things. But the most important ones were the S.W.A.T. CORPORAL, General of the army of Japan, and being one of the most powerful fangs of Metsudo Katahara.

Ohma on the other hand trained hard to get where he is now. Strong, powerful, undefeated, invincible. The man had it all. He was pursued by many women but was never interested in any of them that is until he met her, Satomi Ishikawa for the first time.

The two now full grown adults, are walking down the same street going opposite directions. Satomi Ishikawa walked with a coquettish swaying of her hips that bewitched every single man there. But not yet Ohma. He saw her coming his way.

She had long wavy ivory hair, Milky skin, long black and thick eyelashes, and blue eyes like sapphire gems.

She wore some black sleeveless crop top that revealed her double D cleavage, some ripped black jeans that hugged her hips perfectly and defined her voluptuous bottom. Her high heeled boots clacked as she continued to walk quietly as she sucked on a blue Popsicle.

As she got closer to Ohma Both he and Satomi looked at each other with a clear sense of power. Satomi gave him a bewitching glare and smirked at him slyly as she continued to charm Ohma with her skilled Popsicle sucking.

"Heh." He let out a chuckle as he grinned at her with interest. Though it was a quick interaction the two didn't seem that interested in each other until they were surrounded by a group of individuals who were stalking Ohma and others who were trying to get with Satomi.

Since they were all men, Satomi decided to humor all of them a bit. She slowly and steadily swallowed her Popsicle whole.

Some of them blushed and others smiled intrigued at her boldness. She licked her plump red lips and gave everyone a coy smile. She threw the Popsicle stick away and then looked at the individual's surrounding both Ohma and her.

"I say...you there....tall, dark, and handsome...it seems that you and I are in a bit of a pickle." Spoke Satomi with such a flirtatious grin.

Ohma was unfazed but he smirked not just at her but the individual's surrounding the two of them.

"I'm just curious but please raise your hand if you're here for me?" All of the individuals raised their hands.

"Tsk, tsk....it's not good to lie to a woman like me....you see I know most of you but I don't know the other half that is facing this gladiator over here." She says angelically as she points at Ohma and the egotistical gang members.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart...we'll be coming for you after we finish with him."  Spoke one of the gang members with a hungry look of lust on his face.

Ohma then grabbed Satomi by her arm. She looked at him with a puzzled expression.

He looked down at her with a composed demeanor. "Get behind me and don't get in the way." Growled Ohma in a low husky tone.

Satomi smirked at him and gave him a charming glare. She put a hand to his chest and looked up at him with a seductive look.

"You're adorable. You really think I'm that weak? You haven't seen nothing yet." Spoke Satomi in a honey coated tone as she caressed Ohma's face.