𝟏. 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

Rome(Italy)-

Rome(Italy)-

Whole Rome was glowing at night but in a farmhouse a man screamed loudly who was tied by chains and hanged upside down. He pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. "Smettila con questa tortura, per favore.(stop this torture please.)
A sinister chuckle echoed through the room."Pensi che questa sia una tortura, non hai ancora incontrato il tuo capo, caro. "(you think this is torture you have not meet our boss yet ,dear.) - a man sneered.

The screech of tires shattered the silence as six cars roared into the farmhouse's driveway. Along with them, a sleek G-Wagon pulled up to the main gate. A man named Raghav, clad in a formal suit, emerged from the front seat and opened the rear door. A towering figure stepped out, his imposing height and muscular physique casting an intimidating shadow. Daksh, dressed in a crisp black three-piece suit and white shirt, exuded an aura of cold authority. "Good Evening boss" - Daksh acknowledged the greeting with a curt nod and strode into the farmhouse. As he entered the main hall, his gaze fell upon the hanging victim. A cruel smile spread across his lips.

"Did he confessed, Robert ?"- Daksh's voice, a low rumble, echoed in the cavernous room

"Not yet , sir" - Robert stammered, his head bowed almost to the point of touching the marble floor.
"So what should i do now , Robert" - Daksh asked, his tone deceptively calm.
Robert blurted out, his voice trembling - "Sir i think we should kill him now".

A smirk played on Daksh's lips. "Did i mention that i am talking about this traitor? - he said, his voice rising an octave.

 "I SAID DID I MENTION ABOUT HIM ????" - he roared, the silence that followed punctuated only by the nervous drumming of Robert's heart.

"No sir" -Robert choked out, his forehead slick with sweat. Two fat drops plopped onto the pristine marble floor.

"Then don't irritate me by your false guesses, na" - he said calmly, settling back into the plush sofa, his posture radiating a chilling sense of entitlement.
"I am talking about you Robert" - he said.
"S S sir m m me" - Robert stuttered, his voice barely a whisper.
"Yes you douchebag" -  Daksh said, a cruel smile spreading across his face. He crossed his arms, his eyes gleaming with amusement.
"what did i do, boss ?" - Robert asked, his head still bowed.