𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Did my presence really make you forget all the moves?" he teased, with an audacious grin. "Or are you too lost by my irresistible charm?"

"No no! I'm doing it!" I hastily responded, trying to regain my composure. Yet, he looked deep into my eyes and said with a teasing tone, "But your eyes are betraying you, they speak for desire." His eyes locked on mine, leaving me feel the undeniable pull of his inexplicable magnetism. "You want me, sweetheart?"

                             ◦•●◉✿◉●•◦

              "She knew I was HELL
     and she choose to burn with me."

✧˚·˚̩̥̩̥·̩̩̥͙✧·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥˚·̩̩̥͙✧

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
Y/n, a former stripper, who wants to change her fate and dreams to live a normal life. Here, under the circumstances, she caught eyes of the ruthless Mafia Kim Taehyung who came to the club on a secret mission. Things went upside down when she run away from the strip club and met him again as her new boss. But crossing paths with him, made her life more miserable than before.

✧˚·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥·̩̩̥͙✧·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥˚·̩̩̥͙✧

✧𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
The ML character is known for being strong, grumpy, and extremely rude, especially in the workplace. Despite this, he has an inexplicable obsession with strippers that becomes evident as the story unfolds. Occasionally, he displays a slightly flirtatious nature, adding a touch of a different genre to the overall narrative. But if you mess with him, you are 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃!

The female lead is also a strong, independent individual who has battled against her destiny throughout her life. Possessing great responsibility and intelligence, the story shows her embarkation on a journey through numerous struggles, encountering love and challenges with the ML character. Their relationship is marked by both highs and lows, adding depth and complexity to the unfolding narrative.

✧˚·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥·̩̩̥͙✧·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥˚·̩̩̥͙✧

✧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language. It is a work of fiction, and all characters are purely fictional. The main characters have past traumas, and the story includes disturbing scenes. Reader discretion is advised, and individuals who may be uncomfortable with such content are encouraged to avoid reading.

[ Now enjoy this journey but don't forget to vote & comment your thoughts! ]