•04•

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Luna with Yoga
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Read slowly please~ ;)
And don't let your low votes decide the flow of updates.
.
.
.

It was the time of Sunrise and the moment to wake up. In the kingdom of South, every single pack wakes up at the beginning of sunrise and sleeps at the twinkling of Moon to it's fullest.

It's not a rule, but a culture from heart.

The giggling of small pups surround the whole Cresent Gold pack as the parents of the young one's, got ready to start the day together. A big peaceful smile, adoring every single person's face of the pack.

A divine day with their King's presence in this lonely Kingdom.

They are already on cloud nine to begin this majestic day.

It was after a hour from Sunrise when the door of the royal creature's open. A figure caged in a western clothes with his golden cloak trailing behind, emerged out from his chamber with nothing but authority on his each step.

A silk cloth hiding the prideful features of the Kingdom while those dark eyes gaze at the breathtaking walls of the mansion. Hands secure behind the buff back, the figure silently admired the interior, which he have missed in all these years.

Coming face to face with the stairs, the divine King halt in his steps. His dark gaze fell on the people waiting so patiently for his arrival.
As his steps stop at the beginning of stairs, all the head of the people downstairs, turns towards him.

The radiating aura and the powerful pheromones, are enough to trace his presence.

"Heads down, fist on chest, Hail!!"

A stern voice from the Commander Min and all the shoulders present at the staircase, quickly bow down and put their fist on chest before hailing loudly in salutation towards their Majestic King.

"At ease."

The divine creature let out the authority dripping voice and the whole crowd of shoulders, straightened their figure. Those dark gazes, silently roam at everyone's face before stopping at the very familiar one.

The commander Min.

"Say it."

An inaudible gasp left Commander Min's lips when he felt those eyes on him. The statement that was thrown on him, held the power of familiarity.

It's true that he wants to talk something to the Majestic King and he was waiting for that one moment where he will have the nerves to speak, but the person in front-

Made him amused by his powerful sense.

The commander Min bows slightly and waits for the minute till the King climbs the stairs down. His Majesty silently made his way past the shoulders as the commander Min follows him soon.

"Your Majesty. Pardon me for my nerves to put this request in front of you. I have been thinking about the matters of your arrival and the pack members also requested to have you visit their local area. It will be my pleasure to escort you to a tour of your Kingdom, please guide me the permission to do so."

Commander Min stops on his steps just behind the King, who stares ahead at the surrounding area that is covering the whole Southern part. The King stood in front of the big balcony and let his eagle like dark gaze, roam around the whole border.

"Hm... I need to give a visit to other packs, accompany me after my coronation. For now, guide me about our pack."

The King states his words while still roaming his eyes ahead of their borders and pack. Everything that cannot be seen to others, are very visible to The Majesty creature.