last part

Next day..

Drikshit did girdhar's all post death rituals and came back to home...both sit in front of dadu's pic and crying silently

Days passed..

Drikshit trying to kept themselves busy in work but they were sad and silent..

Drishti was completing orphnage's work and Rakshit doing business meetings..

6 months later..

In night

Drishti:- rakshit 2 din k baad dadu ka birthday he to kyo na usi din orphnage ka innogeration kar de..

Rakshit:- hmm.. thik he.. me sari preparation dekh lunga tum ab thoda rest karo.. bahut hard work kiya he tumne..

Drishti:- okk..

Drikshit laying on bed hugging each other...

2 days later..

They started orphnage and took blessings from girdhar's pic.. dishi were also present there...they did lunch with staff and came back to their home..

Rakshit:- me shower lekar aata hu..

Drishti:- okk..

Drishti search something in cupboard and she found some hospitals papers..
She start to read that and crying badly..

Rakshit came out from vathroom and shocked to see her with that papers and hug her tight...

Rakshit:- noo.. noo.. my love.. dont cry.. me hu na tumhare saath always...

Drishti:- ME KABHI CONCIEVE NAI KAR SAKTI.. KYO RAKSHIT KYO...

Rakshit:- its okk hum he na ek dusre k liye hume our kuch bhi nai chahiye..

Drishti crying in his arms.. opend her heart...

Next day..

Rakshit get a call from orphange that they found 1st angel of orphange... drikshit went to see that kid..

Volunteer:- mam.. ye baby girl 8 days ki he.. bilkul healthy he... hum iska thik se khayal rakhenge..

Drishti took her in her arms and kiss on her forehead... she hug her and showered her love.. naby girl also caught her duppata with her tiny hands..

Lawyer came there..

Rakshit:- aap yaha?

Lawyer:- girdhar shergill ji ne mujhe kuch months pehle bataya tha ki wo jo orphnage banwa rahe he.. usme aane wale pehle bacche ko wo shergill family me adopt karenge.. and aap dono uske parents hoge... fir chahe to aap apne bhi kid ko janm de sakte he..

Drikshit shocked and surprised...

Drishti:- dekha rakshit.. dadu jate jate bhi hamari khusiyan hume de gaye.. hum use adopt karenge na.. hamari beti banayenge na..

Rakshit:- dadu ki baat ko kaise naa bol sakta hu..

Rakshit kiss on baby girl's forehead..

Rakshit:- welcome angel.. in our life.. you are the happiness of our life..

Drishti:- isliye uska name KHUSHI. .

Rakshit:- okk..

Rakshit made papers and adopted khushi as his daughter.. they took her home and happiness spread in their home...

Dishi came to meet them..

Divya:- kitni cute he na ye..

Shikher:- yess.. she is realy angel...