Part - 2 ( The Heaven )

After getting into the car, Ron started driving while DK rested in the back seat with his eyes closed. When the car stopped at their destination's parking lot, it was eight-ten in the evening.

Without opening his eyes, DK asked, "Did we reach?"

"Hmm," Ron uttered in reply.

"Let's change clothes," DK said, opening his eyes and grabbing the sling bag. He took out the denim jacket and tossed it to his roommate.

Ron was surprised and looked at his roomie with a questioning gaze.

"I'm a very kind person, which is why I'm giving you a chance to look better in front of our prey. Even though you're an expert at flirting with any girl, remember one thing: this time, I'll be the winner. I'll make her weak in front of my handsomeness," DK, brimming with confidence, spoke while swapping shirts.

Ron shook his head in disbelief after seeing his colleague's over-confidence about himself. He wore the denim jacket without saying a single word. After that, he uttered in a serious voice, "Let's go inside.''

"Hmm," DK replied.

They got out of the car confidently and started walking toward 'THE HEAVEN' nightclub after locking the car doors.

                                   ***

After entering the nightclub, their eyes began searching for Maria, the right hand of the infamous international drug-dealing gang, 'FLAME'.

DK went to the bar counter first and ordered a light drink for himself. The bartender nodded, giving him a welcoming smile, and began preparing the drink.

DK smiled back and took a seat, patiently awaiting his drink. He started swaying his head to the rhythm of the sultry music, all the while scanning the room with busy eyes, searching for his target.                 

Meanwhile, Ron was busy searching for Maria on the dance floor. All of a sudden, an unknown girl approached him, placing both hands seductively on his shoulders. He responded with a forced smile and placed his hands on her slim waist. They began moving their bodies to the rhythm of the music.

"He's already starting to apply his flirting skills to random girls! Well, that's good for me. I might just catch her alone," DK thought to himself proudly.

After a couple of minutes, the bartender cleared his throat to get the attention of his new customer, and DK looked at him in response.

With a respectful gesture, the bartender gave the glass to his customer and said, "Sir, your drink is ready."

"Thanks," DK said with a smile as he took the glass from the bartender. Just as he was about to take a sip, he spotted his target after a long chase: Maria stood before him, holding a glass of wine in her right hand, her gaze fixed on their next potential victim. She wore a blue hot pant with a black crop top and had recently dyed her hair from grey to purple.

                                  ***

On the other hand, Ron found himself dancing with a girl on the dance floor against his will, yet his eyes kept searching for Maria in the dimly lit room. All of a sudden, he caught a familiar fragrance in the air—the scent of 'DARK ROSE' perfume, which Maria wore whenever she was on the prowl, as Ron had learned from his secret informant.

"Excuse me," Ron whispered to the girl in a husky voice, "I'll come back in a few seconds." With a bashful expression, the girl nodded in reply.

Then he began to follow the girl who was wearing that dark rose perfume. She passed by all the people on the dance floor, each deeply engrossed in their partners. She was walking at a gentle pace when she stumbled on her right foot, almost falling. Before she could hit the floor, two strong arms caught her from behind, gripping her waist.