Chapter 1

I've always known there was something different about me. It started when I was a child, and I could see things that others couldn't. Shadows moving in the corners of my eyes, whispers on the wind that no one else seemed to hear. As I grew older, the strange occurrences became more frequent and more intense.

I tried to ignore it at first, thinking that I was just being paranoid or imagining things. But then, one night, I saw something that changed everything.

It was a figure, standing in the darkness outside my window. I couldn't make out any details, but I knew it was there. And then, suddenly, it was gone.

I woke up the next morning with a sense of unease that wouldn't go away. I started to see things everywhere I went - shadows lurking in the corners of my vision, figures moving just out of sight. It was like I was seeing a world that no one else could see.

At first, I thought I was going crazy. But then, I started to read about other people who had similar experiences. They called it "the unseen world," a place where spirits and ghosts roamed free. And they said that some people had the gift of seeing it.

I didn't know what to do with this newfound knowledge. Should I tell someone? Would they think I was crazy? Or should I just keep quiet and try to ignore it?

But as the days went by, the visions grew more intense. They started to invade my waking life, making it difficult for me to focus on anything else. And then, one night, I saw something that changed everything again.

It was a woman, standing in front of me. She was translucent, like a ghostly apparition. But she looked real - more real than anything else in this world. And she spoke to me, telling me that she had been waiting for me for a long time.

I didn't know what to do. Should I run? Should I try to communicate with her? But before I could make a decision, she vanished into thin air.

Now, I'm left with more questions than answers. Who is she? What does she want from me? And most importantly - am I really losing my mind, or is there something more to this world than we can see? Only time will tell...