Chapter One

The loud music bounced off the nightclub walls which was accompanied with many, different conversations that took place of people trying to yell over the noise.

Sweaty bodies grinding against one another, women gossiping in the restroom, people ordering drinks, the bartender doing his job and a certain group of drunk people sitting at a table with their heads thrown back from whom laughter echoed.

"Oh my God!" Billie covered her mouth to muffle her laugh, as she turned to Denzel with one leg over the other and bent lower. "I think I'm going to pee myself."

The only person who wasn't laughing was Prince, because they were laughing about his failed attempt to introduce himself to a woman, which ended up with him throwing up on her shoes.

He chuckled at the state she was in, "Need me to walk you to the bathroom?"

"Yes please," she batted her eyelashes in a playful manner before the two of them stood up from their seats.

Their marriage was running strong for almost three years now. With some help from her family, Billie was a stay at home mom, while Denzel was still running his jewelry business.

Elijah, their two year old son, had developed more into his character. He was a very bright, outgoing child who could get along with everyone. Or as Billie would refer to him - "her bundle of joy".

"I'm going to walk her to the bathroom," he announced.

"Wait, I can do it! I have to go as well." Claudia stood up with them.

"Okay," he nodded whilst she took Billie by her hand and led her through the busy crowd.

Finneas watched them two with a soft smile, "Is she doing okay these days?"

"Yeah," Denzel put his hand on the back of his seat and sat back down. "She's an amazing mom."

"How's Elijah?"

"Elijah has finally started to sleep more. Maggie and you two have been a lot of help. She's babysitting him at our apartment tonight."

Denzel's eyes moved over to Prince, who was squinting his eyes at him.

"What? It was funny," he laughed.

"Was it?"

"Come on, you'd laugh at me if I was in your place."

"Of course I would! What the fuck do you think this is?" he grinned.

A hand was placed on Denzel's shoulder, making him turn around, where he got met with the view of Billie staring right down at him with her eyes that were decorated with a sharp eyeliner wing and silver glitter. Showing off her teeth she smiled, then bit down on her bottom lip.

"You okay?" he put his hand on top of hers.

"Yeah," she sat down in her previous spot. "Mom texted me that Elijah finally fell asleep."

He pulled up the sleeve of his shirt to reveal his watch, "A little more late than usual, but he was a little fussy when we were leaving."

"Did she lock the door?"

"Yes and closed all the blinds. Just like you asked."

"Is she sure? Did she double check?"

"Bil, everything's fine," he rubbed her back. "No need to worry. We have a security system set up and my people are always watching."

"I know, but-"

"No but's. We came here to have fun with out friends and that's the end of it. Deal?"

She playfully rolled her eyes, turning her face away for a moment, "Deal."