The best present in the world (PART-1) by xxx

5:00 pm

Y/n's parent were going outside and she was gonna stay at home ( which she liked). As her parents were gonna open the front door... her mom turned to her and said " Y/n dear... we'll be back in a few hours...oh and if u feel hungry there's some snacks in the fridge... I almost forgot... when we come back ...open the front door only when I "SMILE" at you". Y/n rolled her eyes at that. She knew that her mom believed in superstitious beliefs. " We're getting late and we must come back home early ... stay safe y/n" said her dad.
And saying that they closed the front door. Y/n walked towards the window. She saw her parents getting in their car. She waved them goodbye.

"Finally some peace" said y/n and saying that she jumped on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.
She was planning to watch some a new show which started 5 minutes ago. But she started to feel sleepy but before she could feel it she fell fast asleep on the couch.

6:00 pm

Y/n woke up."Where am I ...oh yeah I fell asleep". The TV was still on. Y/n grabbed the remote and switched it off. Bcuz the new show that started at 5 was probably over cuz its 6 now. Y/n pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. And she opened YouTube. But now as she opened it ... it showed no connection. "Huh...that's strange" saying that she went upstairs to check the problem with her wifi ( her wifi modem is on the 2nd floor). As she entered the room where the wifi modem was... lights in the house started flickering.
Y/n got a bit scared. " Why am I scared. Light flickering is totally normal right". And all of a sudden it stopped flickering. There was no electricity in her home. " Oh I guess it's a power cut then" and saying that she started walking towards the balcony. The balcony was the favorite spot in her home. As she stood there ...she feeled relieved for a second. She looked outside now. " It's getting darker now" . Y/n pulled her cell out of her pocket to check the time .

6:15 pm , Friday 2023

She kept the cell back inside her pocket. As she stared outside ... she saw someone walking.