e l e v e n

A/N

400 reads holy what the idek. That is A LOT of reads. Thank you guys so much I can't thank you all enough for supporting me through this, I love you SO much

**kinda graphic/dirty stuff going on in the beginning of this chapter, so just beware of that**

Nash's POV

I wake up the same way I did yesterday, Acacia laying next to me. Only difference is that her chest and stomach are pressed up against mine. I can feel her abs and chest rising and falling, at the same pace as mine. We are like one. I wish I could wake up every single morning with her next to me.

I carefully take my arm from around her to get up. I stand up and run my fingers through my hair. I glance over at Acacia. She had a rough night. She's out, so I'm gonna take a shower and pray to lord that she doesn't wake up.

I head to her bathroom and grab a towel. I start the shower and take my sweatshirt and shorts off, leaving me in my boxers. I shut the door and triple check that it is locked. I pull my boxers off and jump in the shower. The hot water burns my back, but I can feel my muscles relaxing. After a couple of minutes, I hear a soft knock on the door.

"Nash? It's me."

I know it's Acacia.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't want to leave, so, uh.."

She cuts me off.

"Its okay, Nash! Just let me in."

I laugh.

"Uh, Acacia, I'm naked."

She says nothing. I think that she might have gone away, even though it IS her bathroom... I hear the door open and a rush of cold air rushes into the steamy bathroom. I hear the faucet running.

"Acacia!" I yell-whisper.

She smacks the shower curtain and sticks her face into the shower.

"Oh my god!" I full on yell.

She gives me eye contact and stay that way. I give her a 'what the hell are you doing' glare. She smirks and glances down before pulling her face out of the shower.

Holy fucking shit what the fuck did she just do.

The thought of her, seeing my junk, makes me uncomfortable and so turned on all at once. I peak out of the shower to see if she is still in the bathroom. She is. I snap the curtain closed and finish washing my hair. Great, now I'm gonna smell like berries. I shut the water off and shake out my hair.

"Grab me a towel, Cacia."

She grabs a towel and hands it to me, pulling the curtain wide open. I cover myself, but not in time. She blushes and goes back into her bedroom. I wrap the towel around my waist and follow her. She is at her closet, getting dressed. I grab my shorts I wore to bed and put them on before she turns around.

"I have to go home and get clothes, Cacia."

She pulls her shirt over her bra and gives me a pout face. I pout back and walk over to her. I pull her into my bare chest and kiss her forehead. I feel her tears running down my chest and stomach.

"Baby no more crying.. Everything will be okay.."

I pull her closer into my chest and rock back and forth. She sniffles and sits down on her bed. I sit next to her.

I'm gonna ask her.

"Acacia, can I ask you something?"

She looks at me. I take a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiles and looks down. Then she begins to cry again. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head. She looks up at me and I kiss her nose.

"I miss her."

I nod in agreement. She sniffles and kisses my lips. I can taste her tears between our lips. I pull away.

"You don't have to answer-" I begin.

She cuts me of and nods. I look at her with confusion.

"Yes, Nash. I will be your girlfriend."

A/N

WORLD CRAPPIEST CHAPTER I AM SO SORRY but I wanted to give you guys something seeing I haven't updated in two days. I promise that it is gonna get better. I have ideas =) *devious smile* Thank you for staying with me, ilyasm